18: Rocky's Crazy Again!

Marshall

I went in the other room to tell all the pups that Chase was awake. Jake was also coming from behind.

"Guys! Chase woke up! He is all fine." I said while entering the room.

"Oh really Marsh? That's soo good to hear." Everest said.

"Yeah totally Eve!" Rocky said looking at Everest with a smirk and winked.

Everyone stared at him. Then Rocky started looking around and asked, "What guys? Pff! I was kidding! Chill for god's sakes." He said rolling his eyes.

"I mean... I was a little weird you know. Like you called Marshall's girlfriend by a nickname... I thought only they were supposed to call eachother with short names." Rubble said raising one of his eyebrows.

"Okay?! Then you call me Rock, Rubble! Would that make you my boyfriend? Stop talking bullshit please!" Rocky yelled at him and then said, "Anyways get it? Bull(dog)shit. Hahaha"

"Stop it Rocky not funny! Plus you are calling her 'Eve' in front of everyone with a flirty voice! Even in front of her boyfriend! Don't you think it will make him ma-" Rubble started shouting at him but then I stopped him.

"No, no! I don't mind.. please calm down both of you! Anyways we're all friends and it's not like only couples can call eachother with nicknames. Friends can too so please chill Rubble." I said breaking into their argument.

"Seriously Marshall?! Did you see the look on his face when he said it?? Even his voice? The flirtness was soo intense!" Rubble looked towards me and started yelling.

"Rubble what are you even saying?!" I asked him.

"I am saying what needs to be said!" Rubble told.

"Huh??" I was getting really mad at this bull(dog)shit now!

"Guys!" Jake tried to come between us but then Rubble started again.

"I was just taking your side and helping you like a real friend. But ok if you are gonna be mad at me! I don't care then." He said and his face looked like he was ready to punch me. Well, so was I!

"Guys please stop this nonsense!" Everest came between us.

"Please stop dudes. Just chill okay? Come on now. Our friend Chase is awake after fainting for 3 hours. So? Let's got see him." Zuma said trying to calm everyone down.

Oh and shit! Forgot about Chase! For god's sakes!! All this Rubble's fault for turning Rocky's little joke into an argument and almost a fight. Thanks to Everest and Zuma for stopping.

"Yes! Now please let's go!" Jake said looking really irritated.

Just when we were about to get out of the room Ryder entered and told everyone that Chase when to see Skye in the room she was.

He said let them be because they were having their own sweet time after the tragic incident they had.

We all were fine with it because... You know of course we'll be fine with it. Ryder told us to wait and then we can all go there later on. After that him and Jake went skiing together.