There was a moment when I thought that I had felt him. I felt his powerful aura in the library, at the university. It was faint but it was there.

Kara sensed it too.

And although I should have felt like I was being watched by the Devil, the only thing I felt was a warm, burning feeling engulfing my heart. And I felt protected. It was as if a protective veil dropped on my body, shielding me from the world.

When I sensed him I felt prickles on my skin and I was tempted to call him through our link.

But I didn't.

In fact, there were moments where I felt so lonely and miserable like my heart was breaking into tiny pieces. My heart would clench tightly inside my chest and a knot would form itself on my stomach. I felt as if the only thing that would fix me was Lucifer.

Despite all those lonely moments, I never reached out. I had begged him to return me home and he did. We said our goodbyes and he left to continue his life without me.

And I was fine with that.

Or at least I tried to be.

All things aside, there was something good that happened while I was too busy trying to escape from the Devil's claws. 

Christine and Elliot were finally and officially together. In fact, this had been going on for about a month but they wanted to keep it a secret until it was more than a simple fling. I remember when Elliot first came into our lives, Christine had fallen head over heels for him. But he was incredibly and annoyingly oblivious.

They were very happy and they managed to balance their time together as a couple and our time together as a group perfectly.

Blake was his same goofy and flirty self, constantly teasing me and messing with the beloved couple.

Our gang.

I missed them all very much, I felt like I haven't seen them for over a century. However, although I ached to see them and spend time with them, at first I avoided bringing them to my house in case a certain Devil showed up and caused chaos.

As I said, adjusting to my normal life was very difficult and it took a lot of time. After all, I have been through Hell and back.

*

*

*

Today is Saturday, which means that today is the day my dad will come visit me and maybe stay with me for a few days.

I had gotten up early and cleaned the whole house, focusing mainly on dad's bedroom which hasn't been cleaned for a while now.

I took a quick shower and went to the grocery store to buy some ingredients and my dad's favorite orange juice. After that incident, we had agreed that he would stay away from any form of alcohol; And he did. Almost 7 years clean. And I couldn't be happier about it.

By the time my dad called, saying that he landed in Thessaloniki, a freshly made Carbonara was ready to be devoured by me and him.

I changed my sweats and put on a pair of washed-out jeans and my dad's favorite "Black Sabbath" t-shirt, and waited patiently for him to knock on my door.

I have missed him terribly and since my encounter with mom in Hell, I have this awful feeling in my gut that I want to get rid of. I think that seeing him would ease my worries.

Kara and I discussed this matter. We decided that telling my dad about mom would be no good for him. Mom's "death" was a long time ago, and although it still hurts him and me to this day, it is safer for him not to know anything about mom, Lucifer, or Hell.