His guardian angel was gone leaving the demons to get to him, years later he still didn't know if they did. Or if his mother was his guardian angel.

Years later he was still clueless, clueless about the world, clueless about his sexuality, clueless about people, clueless about his own life.

Years later he was potentially turning into that quiet alone kid.

His thoughts were keeping him up at night when they decided to return home instead of the next morning, Milo's mom about to give him a shouting until she saw Thomas. Whatever she saw Thomas didn't know.

He stayed in bed staring Milo's wall all night just thinking and in the morning his mind was quiet and he couldn't think but he still couldn't will himself to close his eyes. He was so tired he couldn't really think, still trying to process what that all meaner but not being able to think anymore.

That left Milo to text Thomas' friends except he didn't know what he should tell them. Should he lie and tell them he was fine? Should he tell the truth and he say something was up with Thomas? Should he tell them he was worried? Should he tell them what happened?

He didn't know Thomas' friends, he saw them and Thomas talked about them that it was almost like he did but he didn't. After much thinking he decided to tell them Thomas was tired and feeling sickish, that was the closet he could find to the truth. Thomas was tired and there was a chance he would feel sick from not sleeping.

Right as he hit the send button Thomas finally closed his eyes and his mom decided to text him saying breakfast was ready. Milo took one last look at the boy who finally fell asleep and went to wake his siblings, hoping they won't cause to much noise in their fight to stay asleep.

__________

Thomas looked through the scrapbook multiple times, just looking at the pictures and trying to figure something out. The tea forgotten, Thomas fully invested in these pictures.

Thomas stopped at a picture of his mother at a beach, wearing a long bright dress and a dark familiar jacket. She was just sitting down and Thomas found himself looking at the flower crown she was wearing. He stopped at every picture so it was nothing new but Dolores Dunne saw him lingering on it.

"She loved flowers." Ms Dunne told him.

"I know." Thomas said still looking at his mother, "Rosemary's, Peony's, and Nasturtium." Thomas looked to the picture beside it, Dolores Dunne was there in a garden full of roses, lilies, sunflowers and daffodils but on her hair was her own flower crown with Yarrow's and Forget-me-nots.

The page after was there graduation. Four pictures. Dolores Martin with her parents and a little boy possibly a brother. Dolores Dunne and Mikayla González trying to look as serious as they can.

The next picture had his attention his mother was next to a man who looked even prouder than she did, Mikayla looked happy but Thomas could only focus on the man wearing formal clothes except for his leather jacket with a pattern. He had forest green eye color and a scar between one of his eyebrows.

He looked like that picture Farkle found but much older. The picture that looked like Thomas but different.

"That's her grandfather, he raised her. Mikayla's parents were young when they had her and her dad died the same way she did before she was born than her mother died when she was five when a thief shot her. All Mikayla knew was her grandfather and he raised her like a daughter, she always wanted him to be proud of her which is why she worked so hard but he was always proud. At least I thought that." Ms Dunne explained than directed him to the picture underneath it, his mom and Ms Martin sitting around a table full of people, "and that right there is your father Leonardo Marin. That day is the day your great grandfather finally accepted him."