CCPD trouble

It's now been 12 weeks since Barry was sick. Now he was at CCPD with his Uncle Singh and Brother Wally. Barry said"Buba? Will Uncle Singh be Mad at me"? Wally said"No,he won't. He knows your flash right"? Barry Said"Yeah". Wally said"Then he'll understand that you where sick". At CCPD... Singh called out to his Nephew. Barry said"Yes,Uncle singh"? Singh said"Harrison called me and told me That you were sick,Is Wally here"? Barry said"Yes,He's here Uncle Singh". Barry walked over to his brother,telling him Singh wants to see him.  Barry sped up to his lab. Barry was busy with some CSI Cases. But the crime alarm sounded and all the police where running to their cars. Singh said"Barry,You stay here kiddo. Wallace! Hurry up"!! Wally ran out and said"Ready sir"! At the crime Scene,Barry had snuck to. Barry was spotted by Eddie,(Iris's Boyfriend) and said"Sir! Barry's here and he's trapped"! Singh said"Wallace! You and Eddie take down those thugs"! Singh ran over to his Nephew and helped him out of where he was trapped. After catching the criminals,they where all back at CCPD. Singh Said"BARTHOLOMEW HENRY ALLEN!! Barry said"Y-Yes Uncle Singh"? Singh said"What where you Thinking?! You could've gotten hurt"!! Barry said"I don't Wanna Stay put all the time"!! Singh said"Watch how you talk to me Young man. Now I'm calling Rob to come help me". Barry would get scared when his Uncle Singh called his Uncle Rob. When Rob arrived he went to Singh's office. Rob said"Hey babe. Now what's with Our Nephew disobeying you"? Singh said"I told him to Stay here but he went anyways,but he ended up getting trapped". Rob said"Bartholomew? Is this true"? Barry nodded. Singh said"Well,he's got to be punished". Rob said"Over the desk Flash,David go on the other side and pull him across". David went on the other side of his desk and pulled Barry over the desk,holding him down. Rob pulled Barry's pants and underwear down,Taking off his belt. Barry said"No"! Singh said"We've gotta do it Barr". Rob raised the belt and began whipping his Nephew's bottom. Barry began crying and said"It hurts"!! Rob said"It's supposed to kiddo". Barry was full,on sobbing. Rob said"10 more then we're done". Rob laid down the 10 harder then the rest. Singh let him go,pulled Barry's pants and Underwear up. Barry hugged Singh tightly,wanting comfort. Singh said"Shh,You're ok. Hey,It's over. It's forgiven kid,You wanna stay with me for the rest of day and not worry about your CSI work"? Barry nodded. Rob said"I'm going back to the apartment,see you later". Rob left to the apartment. Barry was in Singh's lap. Singh said"You tired kiddo"? Barry nodded and said"Y-Yes". Singh said"Well take a nap Flash". Barry said"Ok". Singh soothed the young hero with a song. Then Barry was fast asleep.