Information on the Team (My Version)

Barry's Family:Henry Allen has 2 twin brothers,David Singh and Harrison Wells,Barry's Mother only had one brother but had another in secret which are Leonard Snart and Mick rory. Iris and Wally are Barry's Adoptive Siblings.

Iris and Wally:Identical Twins,Barry's older adoptive brother and Sister,Iris is a Reporter and Wally works at CCPD taking over his Dad's old Job.
Harrison,Cisco and Caitlin: Harrison is Cisco and Caitlyn's Father. Cisco was actually born a Meta-Human,Caitlin is Harrison's youngest child out of 4. Caitlin was Born with her ice prosona Killer Frost.

Barry being the youngest Means he has a Tendency to Indanger himself. Harrison can be Very protective of Everyone on the team(Since he's the oldest) Cisco doesn't like seeing Barry in pain or to be the reason he's in pain.
David does know his nephew's the Flash and keeps in contact with Harrison. Harrison is Strict with his two kids and Barry. Singh's Husband Rob also counts as one of Barry's Uncle also knows that Barry's the Flash. Leonard and Mick aren't Criminals,they gave up the Life of  crime when they out their Nephew was the Flash. They became Barry's Partners.

taylors605 thanks so Much for suggesting those ideas. Do have Suggestions for This story? If you do feel free to Share them.

Everyone's Height:

Harrison :8'10
Caitlyn:5'12
Iris:5'13
Wally:5'13
David.S:8'9
Leonard:7'3
Mick:8'2
Barry:4'9
Hunter.Z:5'16

Hunter Zoloman isn't a Bad Guy at all,but he did Escape his Earth. He wanted a New Life. Hunter Zoloman is Zoom but is a Good Version of him and there's a different Flash on Earth 2 (The one that tried to kill him).