Zoom Prt 2 Revealing the Truth

Barry was on the Speed Track for Hrs. He was still a bit shocked about what happened with Zoom. Jay suddenly sped into track,putting a rag over Barry's mouth,Knocking him out,Jay picked him up and Sped off. At Jay's Hideout... Barry said"Where am I"?! Jay said"You've finally woken. Now,I guess I should tell you Who I really am". Barry's breathing was Elevated and he backed away from the older man. Jay said"What's Wrong"? Barry said"I-I'm H-Having a-an A-Anxieity A-Attack". Jay said"Hey Barry,look at me your ok. Calm down,I'm not gonna do anything to you". Barry said"Ok I trust you". Hunter said"My real name is Hunter Zoloman,I grew up in foster and I was blamed for what my foster sister did to her father and when the Particular Accilulater hit I granted Speed,I was a hero Until another Flash came around and I was forgottened,So when the Singularity hit,I escaped my World. I'm sorry for scaring you Barry,could you forgive me? I'm not a Monster to you"? Barry said"N-No. I t-trust you". Hunter said"Now can you tell me when you where diginosed with This Anxiety Bear"? Barry said"S-Six". Hunter said"Ok. That tells me alot. I'll do some research on Anxiety and see what I do to help". Hunter read all he can then went over to Barry. Hunter began to sing "Think of your fellow man,Lend him a helping hand,Put a little love in your heart". Hunter sang the entire song. Barry said"That's one of my favorite songs". Hunter said"Mine too Bear. Do know why I chose Zoom as my Hero name"? Barry said"No". Hunter said"To strike fear in Criminals and Give Hope to World". Barry said"Ok,Why a-are we h-here"? Hunter said"I wanted to Talk to you away from the city. I wanted to Know if you'll except me in your life as an Older brother". Barry nodded and said"Y-Yes but how old are you Hunter"? Hunter said"I'm 24. And if I am Correct your 22 and your height is 4 foot 9". Barry nodded. Hunter said"What Happened yesterday,You had no right to treat me like that,when I arrived. So I'm going to Punish you for being rude to me". Barry said"Hunter.. pls don't"! Hunter said"No-no Little one,You where Very Rude to me and I don't appreciate that. So c'mere". Barry obeyed. Hunter said"Your going over my lap young one". Barry said"Ryōshi"... Hunter said"The quicker we do this the quicker we can go home". Barry backed away a couple steps. Hunter said"C'mon little one,It'll be quick". Barry stepped closer,trusting his New older brother and going over his lap. Hunter said"Good,Now Your Jeans gotta come down". Hunter undid Barry's Jeans and began spanking him. Barry was crying and begging for Hunter to stop. Hunter said"17 more then we're done Bear". Barry nodded,Still crying his eyes out. Hunter laid down the last 17 smacks,the let Barry up. Barry immediately flung himself into Hunters arms. Back at STAR Labs... Iris said"Oh thank God your ok Sweetheart"! Barry said"I'm Fine sissy. Hunter kept me safe". Iris looked at him and said"You're real name's Hunter"? Hunter said"Yes,I see you found my note 📝 I left for someone to find". Harrison,Cisco and Caitlin hugged Barry. Hunter said"Wally,Iris I hope you don't mind But I'd like to come live with me,Cause he's not getting the help he needs with his Anxiety Problem. I've studied and I know how to help him". Wally said"If that's what you thinks best for him,then we're fine with it. Oh and he has Nightmares". Hunter continued Talking with Wally and Iris,Before deciding that he and Barry should head out. Barry was more then ready to go home with his new Big brother.