One Crazy day

Ken's POV

" Its there..", pointed at the purple hand bag on the baggage carousel," I'll take it..", being the gentlemen I knowingly hold the responsibility of taking care of her belongings but the look on her face forced my attention towards her eyes facing the direction of kids. They were jumping on the floor saying good bye to all the flights flying high throughway the blue pearl sky. Her focused glaze were so stuck at them that my anxious mind ignored the bag which slided across me and then went away in a moment of blinks. The thought of losing the view of the look on her face was automatically creating hassle but when she turned around and reacted with the loud shout, "My bag... My bag..", diverted my glaze towards the difference of hold in between her and the bag .

After realising the fact that a new guy who was wearing a white hoodie revealing his gym body with a cool white cap on his black hairs who just waited till the baggage reached and about to lend a hand made my legs run fast like a cheetah whose aim was to get the meat and eat before any other hungry would get the hold of it, my hand jacked up on it to snatch that bag full of dirty clothes which seems pretty heavy for it and being the hero I couldn't stop the winning smile on my face while looking at her.

" I got it...", Breathe heavily. But she didn't even notice ..Either she ignored or didn't see how I got her back through all the difficult situations. "Kaira .. where are you..?", asked her again... she took the bag back to me and ordered like a boss which was not her," Let's move ".

For the whole time. While we were in car she was just silently thinking and then the realization came back to scream that this might not be the time for this. "Listen .. if you don't want to be here ..you can go back to your place".

"My place..? ".

"Yeah ... It's not that important.. I can deal with this alone and about your ticket it won't take long ".

"No it's nothing like that .. I just wanted to sleep".

"Okay.. then get some sleep"

After we reached the destination, our eyes narrowed thoroughly around the most beautifying interior a person could ever see through the huge ancient gate, "This is it.." proudly showed her the view .

" I think you are mistaken .. ain't we at wrong place .. we should be in some hotel right..!!", she viewed the huge ancient gate and then turned around holding her hairs up in her messy bun she continued, "Is this the place where meeting is going to take place ".

" No.."
"Then what are we doing here..".
" Isn't it beautiful ?" Wondering if she liked it.
"Yeah but why ain't we at the right place.".
" But why do you think this isn't the right place".
"Because this is some kind of ..."

"villa ...", interrupted to know more about her interest with a curious smile on my face .

"Yeah right..... which is not our actual destination.. Right..??". Before she could think more, few dressed people came outside in queue and addressed us gracefully and pulled out all bags they had and bought them inside and asked her to get some rest as we have to attend the meeting which is nearly half an hour away from here.

After one hours...

We reached the branch office of my company, walked ahead to the entrance but just before I stepped on the staircase my cell phone rang and saw dad's number , "you go ... I'll be back in a moment".

On call..

"Where are you? ", curiously questioned.
"In office ..why did you call.. is everything alright".
"So .. How is my daughter in law?".
"Hell dad.. stop this .. or else I won't share a thing with you".
"Be a dude ken..".
"Ok bye Dad.. ".
" Love you too son".

My mind collected all the crazy thing done by my dad and continued walking to the meeting with a stupid smile which was visible on my face . When I reached inside the office, there were balloon everywhere with colourful ribbons,"whats happening.. guyz.." walked confusingly towards kaira who was standing still with blank reaction.

After everybody noticed me they screamed together ," welcomeeeee ".

Kaira's unnoticed blank face showed the most nervous girl who has been looking for a person to hide herself then a girl shouted my name. I turned aback to look at that long wavy hair with a desperate smile on her skinny face. Ana was known for partying and the funniest person who has been gone through a lot in her life but still a great person you can be with. Although I was trying to figure out how to make distance from her as she had a crush on me,she found a way to start a conversation and then I got my solution to engage two girls in something by introducing them ," you better take care of kaira okay...!! ".

Meanwhile I got busy with people around me with lots of business chat. Suddenly the waiter with his name plate saying robin walked towards me and informed me that kaira got drunk and fainted in the middle of the party which forced me to take her back to the villa. After I carried her in my arm,"you are so ... So hawt", She slurred and fell asleep.

Afterwards driver drove us back to the villa. I was insanely tired and found a bottle of water beside her and drank it all . I felt dizzy all of sudden and heard driver saying they were about to reach .