Scarest travel dream

After last night's event, I straight away ran to my mom's house which was hours away from mine. Unlike last time, I managed to reach on time with a special collage as a gift with all the pictures of us in it which took a lot more time than I thought but the happiness on their face made me realise that it was worth it . We had happy time until they saw messages related to my trip of going away from the country without asking them made the evening worst till mickey, my younger brother came back from college and became my angel by making them realise that this could be my only opportunity to find more in life. He managed to give them realistically more appropriate answer than I would have given them. Change in their behaviour was visible when he convinced the most difficult person in the world, "do you even realise what's happening with kids who ruin their life is only because their parents won't let them out to get what they want in life and they need self-containment to explore". His talent for knocking off all the people in front of him is known and quite impressive although I already knew the part that he is a great manipulator. Later, I took advantage of it.

After the hectic long weekend with my amazing Family, I wore my black hoodie my dad gifted me and booked the rented Taxi to my apartment. Meantime I switched on my phone as it was off during this whole weekend since it was my parent's wish to spend this entire quality time with me and my brother.

" shit..", perplexity in my mind created the turmoil when I saw 25 missed calls and 3 messages out of them 15 calls were from Ken, 5 from Ashley and other from unknown number. Without thinking, I immediately called ken and wanted to know what made him call me for so many times.

Tring Tring  . .

He immediately picked up the phone and shouted for the very first time on me, "ooooh thank god you call me .. where the hell were you..?? and your phone..?? ", his tone of asking question in continuing mode grew.

I was not allowed to say things other than trying to stop him in between was the only idea left behind ," listen. ..........listen.............listen".

Then he repeated the same question and waited until I answered him " I was wondering if you would allow me to say ... Well I went to my parent's house".

"Thank god you called.. don't you know we have our flight in 3 hrs".

"What...When did it happened. ?"

" what do you mean.?", confusingly clarify "my dad told you everything about the trip, right.?".

"Yeah..".

"Then what's the problem ", he interrupted before I could complete the sentence .

"But he didn't utter a word related to the date of the trip" .

"Okay fine ..its completely okay.. just get ready I'm on my way to reach airport .. you grab all your clothes and meet me at airport terminal", he didn't stop and continued speaking, " I'm sending you the cab which will reach your place in 10 min".

"What the.." anger on my face wanted me to punch him continuously.

"What.?",

"I'm still in Taxi and it will take an hour to reach my place with only two dirty dresses ".

"You don't have clothes.!! . ..", halted and then apologise "oh.. I'm so sorry I forgot .. you are a girl ".
"It's not that..just my clothes are dirty and apart from this I'm tired".

"It's okay .. I'll take care of everything ..", he immediately interrupted, " now do one thing let me talk to the taxi driver.. give him your phone ".

"Okay fine", took the phone off my ears and asked taxi driver to take this call and  he stopped the car aside and listened carefully what he was asked to do. Thereafter he gave back my phone and took U- turn which made me asked him, " what you ordered him by the way".

"Nothing... he'll just take you directly to the airport".

" But..!!" i stopped .

"what now. ?".

"My clothes are dirty..".

"Fine .. we'll buy you new clothes .. I'll be waiting for you at gate no 6", caringly said," I know you're tired.. but please be on time".

"Okay", awkward moment when the best way to keep yourself away from commanding mode is your only strength left," so now .. can I get ready for airport ".

"Surely".

Before I could cut the call. I saw Ashley calling me, I immediately picked her call .

I begin talking to her about all what happened at my mom's home and simultaneously glance on the GPS system driver had. All of our talks were like never ending ingredients in recipe you love to eat most of the time but can't eat it everytime.

Instantly I saw my battery was about to get dead,"hey Ashley.. I'll talk to you soon ..bye for now".

"Okay byee sweetie.. have fun on your trip", I straight off took the power bank for charging my phone. it was somehow so tiresome day so i thought of relaxing by keeping my eyes shut made me sleepy as  the temperature inside my body was increasing to beat the heat outside.

After 15 mins. We were in the middle of the city and 10 mins away from airport. He called me again," where are you now ?".

I gave him full information of the place. Until driver stopped and was confusingly looking at me then i asked ken to hold and asked driver , " what happened ...?".

"Traffic".
"Now it will take 5 more mins ..", sadly informed me.

"It's okay..", my response was the ice on his sweaty forehead. Immediately I informed ken about delay , he was for surely angry but didn't show.

"Okay...", both of us disconnected the call. Later when I thought its 10 mins more to reach. I closed my eyes again as now they were burning and appeared calming .

Suddenly i felt that someone is sitting with me. So to recheck i opened my eyes and i was shocked to see Keith, my ex beside me and the weirdest part was we were in Airplane.

He smiled ," we're heading towards Paris for the business meeting".

I closed my eyes and open again but he didn't vanish then due to disappointment I rubbed my eyes again and again . Now there was an anger inside me and which felt  like ken was just a dream I had during this flight. While the traumatise thoughts were trembling he immediately shook me slowly and asked me to feel something.

" don't you think something is wrong with the plane", his nervous face made me look outside the window

When I saw the plane was inclining forward, " I think we're about to reach. ", turned my face to him which was still in unconvinced mode  .

Suddenly speed of plane grew and screaming started like we were falling down in the rapid speed before I could do a thing my heart pounded faster which made me threw forward. I took a deep breath and instantly opened my eyes, saw i was still in the cab.

" What happened miss?", driver gazed.

My horrified broad eyes looked back at him, " where are we?".

"Just reached the destination ".