Past showed up

"I'm waiting for your answer", he questioned me again.

This was the time when I was unable to respond and my soul was threatening me to react, but I wasn't sure how it should be like and wondering if the time flows faster than the Hourglass. My mind was having real troubling thoughts and my prayers to god was to make him calm but angry as I was wondering if it was the right thing to do.

"No, I didn't. .", rubbing my nose and proceeded to support my heartbeat to speak with confidence "Look.. what happened when..".

"It is totally fine. .", he interrupted in between while driving his car and stopped when traffic was there. Then he turned to me and said," I know you want to spend some time with me.

What was that....from where that comes and this was not what I was waiting for. Yes, I was scared of him to shout and somehow happy that in the end I did my job but obviously not this. My eyes Popped out and my face reactionary began.

I have noticed since he has entered in my life I have started talking with my expression more than with my mouth. After coming back from my thoughts to what he said, " I'm sorry.. what you just said..??".

"mm..You want to spend some time with me right!! ".

"Excuse me..!!", waited until he gets back with driving.

"See I was looking at you while Jenn was there with me. I think you're jealous of her".

'Wha .. what???", my mind talks a lot inside and makes me crazy all the time whenever he is around and what made him think about me being jealous of her. I mean I was literally praising her beauty and he thinks I'm jealous of her. That's his rude thinking for me and this made me hate him.

" Yes ..I saw you.. were staring at her and then at me like you don't want me to be with her", he continued by interrupting me in between, "and I think You're also beautiful".

I was literally blank of what he was saying and my face expression were totally confusing as he was continuously talking nicely and this was not what I was expecting from him. Why he seems so interested in me when he has so many beautiful girls around him. Why he always try to tease me.

" Are you ....", I halt in between and went back into my thoughts, why he is so nice to me but at the same time so cruel who makes me conscious for what's happening. I have to kill him if I want to live or else I'll get crazy .

" I was just kidding....", he answered me back like he read minds with a big laugh on his face.

Its was the first time I saw him laughing and I don't understand why my every plan of making him angry gets flop show every time. Why he is so arrogantly handsome and has an amazing smile.

He asked me to have a coffee with him. We went to the new coffee shop named shoppe café. He was new on the street so he asked if it's good coffee shop. I knew what type coffee he likes and can't get that here. so I again did something to make him irritated."Its famous coffee shop of the town..Let's go there."

We went inside the coffee shop and ordered. after a while when there was no conversation between us he started wit the office work. We talked a lot on that and then suddenly on the entry I saw a man with a grey leather jacket. Eagerly waiting to look at his face, Instantly he turned around and there he was, my ex with his new girlfriend. I hate that bitch, she is the one I hate the most in the whole world who made him cheat on me.

Keith looked at me and instantly I gazed back at Ken and discussed more interestingly with him .Then I saw him sitting one table away from ours. I started laughing on what he was saying which made him uncomfortable, but it doesn't matter to me because what matters to me now is to make Keith jealous.

"What are you doing..??",Suddenly with my troublesome behaviour ken angrily stood up and stated, "I'm Waiting for you outside".

Keith then came to me and said "Hi.. ".

I ignored him and walked out of the cafe. It was fun making Keith jealous but later I realised I made Ken angry and was happy and smiling.So now I did a great job by killing two birds wit just one stone.

I went outside and show him talking on the phone near his car. After he cut the call, I asked him just to confirm "What happened..?".

"We have a meeting right now Lets go..".

Is he crazy or something? Why there is no anger in him. why he always act normal what is his problem.

I asked him to drop me home. He told me "I'll drop you after this meeting".

After that meeting, When he drove back to my home, I was feeling something but what was it!!

With the same expression like last time when I was with him in his car. He was not talking at all. I don't know why I wanted him to speak something.

But when he didn't speak for so long the I asked him again "What happened..?".

He immediately asked me," Wo was he..?".