Meanwhile occur another fight

While walking to the centre of the hall, thoughts were fighting with each other as nobody knows what the situation is with me.  Suddenly from nowhere Choreographer came and asked, "Hey  Kaira.... where is your partner?".

Before I could say something, Ken interrupted and informed him that from now onwards he'll be dancing with me. But choreographer wasn't satisfied with the answer he got," but where is max? "

"Actually now he'll be dancing with Ashley".

Instantly he made a grin and raised his brows," isn't she his girlfriend?". After I nodded my head, he responded with one-sided big smile, " ooooohkaaaay... I got it".

Suddenly he shouted & raised his hand "Hey Max ... come here".Both of us moved around to see and there we saw Max and Ashley coming. After they stood still in front of him, he started again, " As now I know you two are also dancing" indicating towards ash and Ken, "I want you to fully corporate". 

After he told them their steps, all four of us continued dancing. As this was all new to me I was happy with the fact that Ken alongside don't know dancing. After few moment Max went to ash and Ken came to me and holded each other. We started the slow music and started with the basic steps, he was not doing it right So I Showed him the steps again with my hands and feet. I was wondering whether he thinks it might be worth something or nothing. Either way, I was trying hard as dancing has never been so easy, but knowing few steps made me a bit dominating.

Two days later they learned all the steps and made me shock, " Hey Kaira.. let's do it in fast mode now" Ashley asked me to repeat the song.

Ken responded " Yeah right... now I know the steps ."

I was tensed inside and was scared if I was not able to swing , he 'll laugh on me , with lots of stress inside me I wasn't able to dance, I started missing steps or doing the step incorrectly on which he become puzzled and asked me to relax which made me angry "Who the hell are you ordering me to relax". 

" Okay let's do it again", he tried to be sweet. I ignore him and dance again but the struggle of remembering so many steps was insane but he stood still till the time I realised he is standing in front and now he knows my weakness. " What's your problem .. why are you staring at me? ".

"Excuse me..!!", confusingly respond " I'm not staring, I was just looking at you and your moves".

"That's one of the same thing."

"What's your problem?" he asked angrily.

"My problem...?", gave him grim smile, " is you " , pointed at him.

"Hey ... what happened?" Ashley ran towards us.

"You know what Kaira .. you need counselling".

"How dare you ... ", about to punch him but Ashley hold me back.

"Now I'm not dancing with him" I arrogantly said.

"Get lost", he kicked the table beside him.

After he went away, Ashley started her lecture of being so unfair. "Ash... are you on his side..?", I asked her.

"Kaira.. I know and you know this very well why you did this?" ash replied and continued " well I'm totally with you.. I know you hate him and want to leave this office".

"Are you crazy.? he was so nice to you and what you did was not right", Max interrupted and informed me.

"Come on baby.." Ashley wrap her arm on his shoulder and continued "it's her choice ..". Inside I thought Max is right , What I did was wrong . He was just trying to be nice and I was just thinking about myself.