So that was my First Impression

A fast and furious U-turn made my back fall behind on the seat and I slide my face to watch him and he looked more charming while driving the car with the seriousness on his face made him look more attractive but the feeling was numb as he continued his angry look.

Few minutes later, we were about to reach my house . Instantly I asked him to stop the car "stop it .. stop it here ". I step down from the car and turn around ,"Thank you ...", pause for a moment and made an instant access to my memory. Later with no memory I continued "by the way what's you name..?"

He ignored and drove back the car, "maybe he didn't listen.?" I talked to myself.

This day was my worst day. I straight away went to my bed and started thinking about the guy and without eating I went to sleep.

Tring Tring*

My phone rang which made me conscious.. while lying on the bed I tried to find my phone with my hand. Flowing my hand on the side table and Suddenly something fell on the ground and I stood up to check if it's my phone or not.

"Thank god.." deep breath with a relief came out.

"Hello..", I answered the call.

"Aint you coming today.?".

"Today..!!", confusingly looked outside the window ," is it morning already..??"

" Yeah.. are you still in your bed??".

"No..", rubbing eyes and combing hairs with my hand," obviously not..".

"Okay listen.. he didn't come yesterday ".

"Who.?"

"Boss ... He is coming today.. so be on time".

"Hmmm... okay bye.." I disconnected the call
•••••••♡♡♡•••••••

I reached office and called Ashley to accompany me. She came down and we went ahead to our desks.

After an hour, somebody shouted "he is here".

Everybody turned to see his face ,as rumours of him being charming made all the girl turn behind.

There were lots of people around him. One of them was tanny, with wavy blond highlighted hairs with dimple on her cheek.

She had this buttering quality to impress other and she started the same.

Suddenly after few second when there was loud voices of all the people standing. He stopped everybody and said something which was not audible to me.

Everybody went away to their seats, later he was left with two people who were introducing him to employees.

Suddenly veronica came to him and took him away.

Everybody was curious including me but I just took ashley with me to coffeemaker for some coffee .

Ashley came by and said "you know kairaa...this boss is more horrible & ruthless.. he doesn't talk nicely to people". She gave me an evil scarcastic look and continued, " Even in office, he is like a blood sucker. If somebody comes in his eyes .. he makes that people his slave".

"Why you're scaring me.? ", continued with full confidence,"i don't care.. hell with him".

I saw him coming. His cabin was right in front of me..

He was walking faster and more importantly his face was becoming visible and slowly slowly my heartbeat start to beat faster than one could ever imagine.

Instantly my heartbeat stopped and I reconfirmed to check with my narrower eyes, "shit."

I took coffee from ashley and turned aside , she was confused with my variation from confidence to sudden nervousness and asked "kairaa... What's going on?".

"Nothing", i replied her and walked towards my desk. Roy came in between and try to question but I stopped him with the gesture of my hand,"later.. ".

I turn aback and bang...

My latteé blew on his Shirt.