"So Ian you're the oly single one on set now is that right?" "I'm actually also in a relationship now." "Oh really with who?" "A girl..." "Another Secret relationship? Thats popular among you lot." "Yeah it is..." "So is this a long term relationship a new one." "Pretty new, um I met her family a few weeks back so we're taking steps." He says and I just pretend to be listening. "Did you all know he was dating someone?" "I guessed he was but we just leave Ian to his secret phone calls." 

----------------------

The interview was wrapped up and we waved and exited the stage. I said my round of goodbyes before heading straight to the airport to get back to LA for auditions for VS FS, it was one big rush and I didn't have a chance to be with Ian alone longer than 5 minutes. 

I got on my flight and was in a bad mood the whole time. I missed my boyfriend. Since wrapping for TVD's at the end of April I have been inbetween LA for auditions with VS and Enlgand for the new film 'It is what it is' and then Georgia to see my friends and Ian of course. It's been a struggle and I've only been doing it for a little while. 

---------------

"Hey how was your flight?" Ian askd when I answered the call. "Pretty quick." I said pushing my apartment door open. "Thats what you get when you fly from Cali to LA." "Yeah but it's the quickest route and I have to be at my PT session in two hours." "I know baby." "I miss working out with you." I say last year Ian helped me get into shape for the VS show and it was motivating having him pushing me to meet my goals. Now I was training for the audition process well I was half way through it and it's draining but it'll be worth it. 

"Yeah it sucks not having you around... I went up to see the horses the other day." "How are my boys?" I asked. "Kevin seems a little..." "Old?" I questioned. "Yeah." "I know. I try and get down as much as I can." "I know you do. But he was fine I took him out for an hour." "Thank you." "Okay course." "I'll let you get a nap in, before your training session." "Okay, drive safe Ian." "I will my love." 

I hung up and went straight to my bathroom taking my make-up off and then getting in bed for an hour.

----------

IAN'S POV

I pulled up at the apartment block Luna and Bella were staying at. "You made it." "I did." I said to Luna she handed me Bella's spear key. "Shouldn't you be with your PT right now?" I asked courious as to way all the other models were out and she was still here. "No, I cancelled mine to hand you her keys to surprise her. Please don't scare her because she will hit you." "I know I'm going to call her before she gets here." "She'll be done in like an hour." "Got it." I went up to the apartment with Luna showing me the way and I unlocked it with the key. "And no one needs to know I visited her." 'Because you're dating and you don't want anyone knowing right." "No." 'Why won't either of you admit it." She said throwing her hands up in the air. "I saw her messages I know you're dating and I know you call her princess. And you know something... the last person to call her princess was her dad so she must really love you to let you call her that." I just looked at her processing the information... I didn't know her dad called her princess. I didn't want to upset her ever. "Look don't admit it to me if you don't want to... but don't hurt her because we'll have a problem." I nodded and she dismissed me. 

When I got in I tided a little before going through her kitchen and pulling out the ingrediants for smoothie bowls and chopped the fruit putting them in a blender and then chopped a few more pieces of fruit to add on the top. With the granola and chia seeds. 

Once all that was done I set the little dining table up in her kitchen. The apartment is much smaller than her other two homes she lives in. Her London home was acres huge and then her apartment in Georgia was pretty big too. This was a small apartment but she was only here for a two weeks whilst auditions were on.

I called her warning her I was in her apartment. "You're funny Ian. It's not nice to get my hopes up." She said into the phone when I told her. "I'm here so don't freak out." "Yeah sure you are and Miss Piggy is in my bedroom with kermit the frog." I laughed. "Whatever you say." We hung up and I waited for her to come in. 

"Ian?" She must have seen my shoes by the door. 'I told you." I called out she came into the kitchen. "Good morning beautiful." I said embracing her as she did a little jump to wrap her legs around my torso letting me hold her up. "I know I saw you today but I missed you." She tells me pecking my lips. "I missed you too." I kissed her back.

"Let's eat." I say and let her down. We ate and caught up she told me how the auditions was going. She seems a little optimistic about it. Last time I had no clue she even went for it so when she got it, it was a huge surprise. But now she has her wings normally that means they have you back until you decide to leave but they do get you to audition each time. 

"How's lilly?" She asked, "She good, I had her at the Wesley's the other week and she's just learnt she has hands so she's fascinated with them." She smiles. "I can't wait to be done filming and come home." "I can't wait for you to come home too. But I'm proud of you for expanding your career." I say not wanting her to stop taking roles and going to auditions and things. She ate a little more before looking at me with a smirk. "You know we've not had sex in like a month." She said straight out. I coughed on my food. "Just saying." She said laughing. "Later, I'm here for like three days my bags in the trunk." She smiled wider. "I didn't know you were staying." "I'm not going to drive three hours across time zones to just go home after breakfast." I laughed.

------------

We spent the weekend together she had to go training in the morning for two hours and on Saturday she had to go into an audition part for three hours but I just stayed at the apartment answering emails and chilling until she was back. 

It was Sunday night we were both heading home she was meant to be heading to London but she called her assistant and had her flights changed she was coming home for a few days, she missed Lilly and I was glad she would be around for a few days because in Georgia we can go out for dinner and lunch and it not be weird because we both live there and it's a friend thing but if I had travelled to another state to see her thats when the headlines come up. Despite the fact that Nina travelled 12 hours to go for a lunch date with Izzie and no one will say anything because they're both girls the minute it's a guy and a girl it's weird.