The Ellen Show

"Hi, it's lovely to have you all." Ellen says as we all squeeze onto the couch. "Do you want another chair, we can bring out more chairs." She said as Nina just pulled me onto her lap side ways. "No we're good." Kat says basically sat on Paul's lap who had his legs spread as wide as he could possibly get them. Nina Kat, Paul, Ian, Chris and I we're squeezing on to what was meant to be a four person seat but we made it work. "Are you okay there?" She asked me. "Yeah. I'm good." Me and Nina was on one end my back pressed against the arm of the chair and Nina's arm resting on it or other hand holding my dress flat incase of a dodgy camera angle. Then Kat was sandwich between Nina and Paul, Chris was next to Paul and then Ian was sat on the other arm. "This normal for you guys?" "Pretty normal yeah." Chris says ajusting his position. 

She looked at us like we were crazy. "So season 5 of The Vampire Diaries is now out." We all nodded with smiles excited. It recently came out only 7 episodes have been relased so far so my character had been revealed again and I could finally be seen with the guys on set and post all the bts post I had lined up and I could promote the show again which was nice. "And Isabella you're back." "I'm back." "Was that always the plan or?" "No it wasn't actually the show was meant to go completely different way but the fans demanded and Julie is amazing and she cares so much about what the fans think that she rewrote the whole season." "Did you, was you willing to come back, did you hesitate?" "When she asked me to return I didn't even question it. I love working with these amazing people and I want to work with them for as long as is fit." I say honestly. "Well It's clear that the fans are loving having you back!" I smiled and nodded. The crowd cheered and I smiled softly.

---------

"And I think a congratulations is in order! Paul, A new dad." She says happily and Pauls smile says it all. They had their baby in April and she was a healthy little girl called Lilly and she's the cutest little thing ever. "How is your wife and little girl." "They're both really good. Pheobe is the best mom." He says and I smile watching him as he tells a story about Lilly and Bee. Lilly was 3 months old now so theres a lot of stories to tell. 

"Do you let any of these babysit or do you not trust them with your precious cargo?" She asked with a laugh after Paul was done telling his story. "I trust My brother right here." He says reaching across to the arm of the chair and patting Ian's knee. "And Bella... She has Lilly at least once every two weeks." "Really." She asked shocked. "Yeah me and phee have a date night and Lilly goes to her godmothers." 

She then moved on to ask Nina and Chris about their wedding plans and Kat about hers and then she began addressing the fact that most of the cast were now coupled up. "So Isabella you're obviously in a relationship." She said looking at me with a look trying to read me. I just kept the smile on my face. "I am, yes." "And you're rather secretive about who this mystery man is." I nodded again. "She's not even told us yet." "No?" She seemed surprised. "Nope, I just think it's a new relationship and it's important for me to establish a strong relationship that won't be affected by outside involvment first before going public. But it was important to him that it was known that I wasn't single anymore for his peace of mind because I'm away a lot right now because of work." "Yes you're filming the new movie with Hero." "I am, we have another two weeks of filming and then we're done." 

"How have you been finding filming with a new cast." "It's been a different experiance. for sure." "How so?" She pushed. "For starters I'm one of the older ones on set. Which is crazy to me." "Right because you're the youngest here." "Yeah. And also it's a very different type of film." "You're a teen mom right." "Yeah." She asked me a few more questions before going back to my boyfriend. "So he treats you right?" 'Yeah he treats me like a princess honestly." "Good because if he didn't I'll beat his ass." Nina said "This is why no ones met him." I say refering to Nina's comment causing Kat to laugh.