21.

It's been 2 weeks since Jae Mi and Jungkook started dating each other. Their families and friends are supporting them fully. Jungkook usually stays at Jae Mi's family's house and always takes good care of Jae Mi and Hwanie. Mom, Dad and Yoongi can see that Jungkook's loving them more than Min Jun, which made them happy. Jungkook took a month off because he decided to stay with Jae Mi and Hwanie for a while.

"Noona, have you ever thought of moving in with me to Japan?" Jungkook asked out of the blue.

Jae Mi's choking on her water and Jungkook's patting her back, trying to calm her coughing down.

"Moving to Japan with you? What about Hwanie?"

"Of course with Hwanie!! What kind of parent leaves their baby??" Jungkook furrowed his brows.

"Parents like Min Jun.." Jae Mi looked down.

"Sorry.. I didn't mean to-"

"It's fine.. It's just breaking my heart to remember that he's leaving his own child.." Jae Mi sighed. "He never wanted Hwanie in the first place. I remembered he's mad when Hwanie cried when he was sleeping. He even threw a pillow at Hwanie." Jae Mi shakes her head and remembers that scene.

"Noona, forget that jerk. You have me now. I'll love Hwanie unconditionally. I swear." Jungkook's stroking Hwanie's head, who sleeps soundly.

"I know.." Jae Mi smiled at Jungkook.

"So, what do you think?"

"I'll need some time to think."

"I still hope that you'll move to Japan with me." Jungkook's kissing Jae Mi's forehead.

Knock. Knock

"Hey~" Mom said.

"Yes, mom?"

"Why don't you guys have a date today?" Mom asked.

"But-"

"It's fine, I'll take care of Hwanie. You guys don't even have time to date."

"We can wait until Hwanie's up, mom. No worries."Jungkook said.

"I told you to bring my beloved daughter to date, Kook. Just the two of you~" Mom's folding her hands.

"Just leave Hwanie with us.." Mom smiled reassuringly.

Jungkook nodded, "I'll be waiting for you downstairs then, Noona." Then he left the room.

"Thank you, Mom.." Jae Mi hugged her mom.

*******

"Jace~" Jae Mi greets Jace.

"Hey, Jae Mi.. Long time no see~ Where's your baby?" Jace asked.

"He's sleeping, Jae Mi's mom is taking care of him." Jungkook answered.

Jace nodded.

"Just the two of you again today? Where's your husband, Jae Mi? If I didn't know you two, I might probably be thinking that you two are dating." Jace laughed.

"We are.." Jungkook said nonchalantly.

"What?? You two are having an affair? You know what, even though it was wrong, I didn't know why I still happy to see you two together. I've been shipping you guys since we knew each other. I will keep the secret, I won't tell anyone even if I-"

"Jace.. Jace.. Jace.." Jae Mi called.

"What?"

"We're not having an affair, Jace..." Jungkook laughed at Jace.