06.

Jungkook's POV

Such an eyesore. Why would he bring his side chick here?

"Wow! After you asked her to tell me to delete the photo and get angry with her, now you're just bringing your slut to your workplace. I thought you might pay a little bit of attention to her but well.. I was wrong. You might win the Oscar this year, Hyung." I clapped and cheered at Min Jun.

"Hi! I'm Lee Ji Won. Starting today, I worked here as Min Jun's secretary." She stretches out her hand, it seems like a challenge.

I chuckled at her name and shook her hand firmly. Let her know that I won't become her friend.
But she's sending me a flirtatious smirk.
I don't feel good about that.
She tickled my palm with her index finger, it sent a shiver down my spine.
I knew what this meant!
Taehyung once told me, it means that person is inviting you to have sex or a one-night stand.
I laughed heartily, "You ARE an Easy One for sure.." I winked and bit my lips, flirted back at her because I know that Min Jun is looking.

(A/N: Korean Surname Lee pronounced as ee (). In hangeul 이지원 = Ee Ji Won and that sounds like Easy One.)

"Don't play the game that you know that you cannot win." Min Jun growled.

"You know how flirtatious I can be. Look at your easy one." I grinned at his side chick and she licked her lips. "As I told you.. Two can play a game.. And I'm good at playing the game. You know I always win, hyung~" I made my way to his side chick and whispered with a deep husky voice: "See you around, babygirl." She whimpered and fanned herself.

Don't get me wrong. I don't even have a slight interest in his side chick. I just wanted to show him that I can play his game better than him.

*******

Skip to D-day.

"Welcome to the first day of the game. The game of fire will start from now. Enjoy~" Yoongi grinned.

"Why are you so excited, Hyung!" I laughed.

"Of course! I wanna see that jerk get jealous and regret what he has done."

"Let's go!" Jae Mi said excitedly.

J.Jungkook " 🎶 We are going to Busan~ Yeah Yeah Yeah~ 🎶 " She Sings. 🙄

I sent Yoongi a thumbs up to let him know that It's done and he nodded.

It was a 1-hour ride so we're just chilling, talking, and joking around. After we arrived at Busan, we decided to check in first.

"You guys wait here. I'm going to get the key." Yoongi said.

"So.. This is for you, and this is for you." Yoongi gave Jae Mi and me the room key.

"Jungkook will be my roommate? You two are not staying together?" Jae Mi is confused.