20.

Jungkook's POV

"Noona.." I called. She turns to me with a curious look on her face.

"I love you! Would you give me a chance to take care of you and Hwanie?" I handed her a bouquet of roses with a diamond ring on my other hand.

"Jungkook, I-"

"Jae Mi-a.."

"Yes, Oppa?"

"I've always had a crush on you and you've been rejecting me this whole time because you had Min Jun. Now that you've divorced, can you give me another chance? We'll be a happy family and I'll love Hwanie like my own. I promise you that I won't make you sad and I'll always do my best so that you and Hwanie are happy. I'll always take care of all the housework so you don't have to tire yourself."

Jin walked closer to Jae Mi and kneeled.

"Jae Mi, will you marry me?" He takes out the ring from the box.

"No, noona.. I've been missing my chance to give you the happiness that I've promised. Please let me be that luckiest man in the world. I can do everything that Jin hyung can." I convinced her.

She walks to me, holds my hands and smiles, "I'm sorry, Kookie. But, I knew Jin-oppa longer than you and he's been chasing after me for a few years, and he never gave up on me."

"You know that I'll never give up on you too, noona.. Please.." I begged. She shakes her head and lets go of my hands. She then walks back to Jin hyung.

"Don't do this to me, noona~"

"Yes, Oppa.. I'll marry you." Jae Mi smiled.

"No, noona~"

"I love you, Jae Mi."

"I love you too, Oppa."

Jin and Jae Mi kissed.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" I screamed and got up from my bed.

"HOLY SHIT!!!!" I cursed under my breath.
"It was just a dream.." I sighed and wiped away my sweat.

I pick up my phone to look at the time.
07.28,
"What kind of shitty dream is that! I just got a panic attacked." I chuckled to myself. I sounded so desperate in my dream.
I wake up from my bed and make my way to the kitchen to take water.

J.Jungkook : Noona~ Wanna have breakfast together?

Im_Fun : I can't, I have to take care of Hwanie. Mom's busy today. Maybe next time~

J.Jungkook : Who told you to leave him? 😒 I'll take care of him. We can take him to the zoo later, how about that?

Im_Fun : Sounds great! I'll get ready, then.😊

*******

Ding. Dong

"Morning, noona~" Jungkook piped.

"Morning, Kookie~ Come in first, Yoongi oppa and Jin oppa are still getting ready." Jae Mi said.

"They're going to come with us too?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah, Jin oppa insisted, and he dragged Yoongi oppa too." Jae Mi rolled her eyes.

"I thought it would be a perfect opportunity to spend our time, just the three of us.. I've missed you~" Jungkook whined.

"Jin oppa didn't take no as an answer." Jae Mi sighed.

"Hwanie-ah~ Good morning~ Did you sleep well last night? Were you having a good dream?" Jungkook talked to Hwanie in a very gentle voice.