04.

Jungkook's POV

Next day at work..

"The heck, Kook! What did you do to Jae Mi? Flirted and kissed her?" Min Jun's pushing me.

"What? I thought you said that nobody wanted her? I told you, I wanted her if you don't!" I gave him a smug look.

"So you wanna play a game, huh?" He snapped.

"You're the one who started to play with fire." I shrugged.

"Let's see who's gonna get burned!" Min Jun warned.

"Whatever he does, I'll always be by noona's side. I'll always protect her."

*******

I stood close to Min Jun and purposely picked up my phone to call someone.

"Noona-yah~ Wanna grab a lunch together?" I'm smirking at Min Jun who's eyeing me.

"I'll pick you up later.. Okay.. Love you.. Muach!" I glared at Min Jun.

"What? I just wanted to have lunch with My Noona~"

Min Jun grabbed my collar,
"You think you can win her over? If I propose to her now, she'll say yes immediately and that's the end of you."

"Go ahead, then. That's good to know." I cocked my head signalling him to go.

*******

After lunch with Jae Mi.

"Noona-yah~ I'll be picking you up later since Min Jun hyung is not there. Hm? It's fine.. Don't forget about my sushi set. Okay.. Love you~ Muach!" I said purposely while looking at Min Jun.

"Don't cross the line!" Min Jun warned.

"We both know who's crossing the line.. I won't if you don't.. Hyung.." I sneered.

"I've warned you.." Min Jun walked away.

*******

Dinner

"Noona.. How is hyung's work? Did he call you?"

"No.. Maybe he's busy.. I didn't call him either. I'm afraid that I'll disturb him." Jae Mi pouted.

"He's not working 24 hours, tho. Just a simple text was enough.. Geez.."
I can't believe this jerk.. Aish..

"It's fine.. He needs rest. He'll be contacting me when he's not busy."

Tsk! He won't! He's too busy with his side bitch! Pabo!
She's eating her food silently and trying to hide her sulking face.

"Noona, we don't have a selfie together. Let's take a selfie!" I cheered.

"Ayeee~ You're always acting like I was annoying but I knew that deep down inside I always knew that I'm your beloved noona~" She grinned and teased me.

"Of course you're my beloved noona~ If not, I won't be eating with you now.. Come here!"
I grabbed her neck and pulled her closer to me. Making sure that we looked as close as possible before I took the photo.

"Wait! I'm not ready yet!!" She complained.