Luck or pure coincidence

"Osamu, that's the third bowl you've messed up." A server places a ramen bowl in front of the bar table with annoyance. "You're making me look like a fool. Bowing and apologizing to these customers."

The owner of the restaurant overhears the conversation from his station. He places the grilled gyoza's on a plate and places it in front of the server. "Tobi, don't talk to your own coworkers like that. If you have a complaint to make, make it to me."

The server shrinks when the boss clicks back. "Now go take this to table 8." Without a word the server quickly grabs the plate of gyoza's and scurries towards a table in the back. Clicking his tongue, the boss walks over to Osamu who's absentmindedly washing some dishes. "What's going on Osamu? Are you feeling sick or something? If so, you shouldn't be here."

Osamu lowers the plate in his hand, a sigh escaping from him. "Can I ask you something Todori?"

Todori raises an eyebrow and shrugs. "What is it? If I have an answer, I'd gladly tell you."

"How do I express my opinion without getting choked up or angry?" Osamu turns to look at Todori with a serious gaze. Todori ponders on the question. He folds his arms together and taps a finger to his chin.

"Speak slowly?" Todori knits his brows together and shrugs. "If you're in a rush to say things aloud, your words can get construed and your thoughts are all over the place. You'll start saying things you don't mean and then you'll begin to panic about the things you're spewing out."

Osamu intently takes in Todori's advice. He nods his head and returns his attention to the dishes. Todori observes Osamu's sullen face. He pats Osamu's shoulder and takes the plate in his hands away from him. "Seems like your head is in the clouds. Go home early today. I can handle the lunch and dinner shift alone."

Osamu snaps out of his thoughts to look at Todori. "Are you sure--"

"Go. That's an order Osamu. I'll see you tomorrow." Todori jerks his head to the side to tell Osamu to leave. Without another word Osamu exits from the kitchen and hangs up his apron. He doesn't utter a goodbye to any of his coworkers when he slips out from the front door.

Osamu's too distracted with his thoughts to hear the squeals from the girls that wait in the line to enter the restaurant. His fingers run through his grey hair, ruffling it in annoyance when he blends within the crowd in the busy streets of Shibuya.

He's running on three hours of sleep and exhaustion is the last thing he's feeling right now. He's fueled with anger at himself and constant worry about the date Atsumu is on with Y/N.

When he was getting ready in the morning, Atsumu was strangely already awake and in the bathroom before him. Atsumu had the nerve to tell him that he had a date planned with Y/N.

How could he so casually go on a date with his brothers ex?

Even if the three were friends at one point.