His true thoughts

"Osamu. Earth to Osamu?" Ojiro waves a hand in front of Osamu.

Snapping out of his thoughts, Osamu looks up from the picnic table. "Jeez, what are you so deep in thought for? I think you should head home."

"I'm sure you know what he's thinking about." Suna murmurs while closing his book.

The three are spending some time at a park to enjoy the weather while Ojiro and Suna work on their assignments. Osamu had the day off from work and he couldn't stand being stuck in the house. The thoughts that swirled in his mind caused him great anxiety and he felt as if he was being swallowed whole by them.

Ojiro bites his bottom lip, unsure what to say after being called out by Suna.

"Have you met up with her?" Suna nonchalantly asks.

Osamu winces from Suna's question. He scrunches his nose and shakes his head. He didn't tell the two about his "conversation" with Atsumu.

"I'm the last person she wants to see." Osamu drags out a breath. He runs his fingers through his grey hair.

How could he show up in front of her as if nothing happened?

The way he broke things off with her...

Osamu hisses under his breath and forces his eyes closed. His hands cover his face and his shoulders slump.

No matter how he sees it— he's an asshole.

His memory loops the kiss he witnessed between her and Atsumu as if to taunt him. It's not his right to be upset if his brother advances on Y/N.

Osamu is the one that broke things off with Y/N. He is the one that let her go and he is the one that broke her heart.

"Fucking hell." Osamu grits his teeth.

Suna and Ojiro share a look towards each other.

"What exactly happened between you two? You've never really told us the story." Suna speaks up. Ojiro elbows him, glaring at him for asking something like that.

Osamu hangs his head low, he slowly takes in a deep breath and relaxes his tense shoulders. "It's not really an entertaining story."

🏐・゚゚・。.

𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖

Y/N finally went home after crying for what seems like an hour. Osamu is sitting on the foyer floor, his back to the door. He pinches his nose bridge and releases a heavy groan.

Her every cry for him chipped away at his heart. He couldn't completely be sure if this is the right call. For Osamu, he used the lame ass excuse that this will lessen the pain for the two in the future.