I hold up two outfits that are courtesy of Gretchen, my stylist: a black dress made with silky material, that has the thinnest straps and a slit, along with some black heels to match.

The dress is on the short side and it isn't something I'd usually wear but it's the most flattering thing for my long-ish legs and I'm in love with the square neckline.

The second item of clothing is a white dress with a low neckline. The top half of it is mostly lacy and fitted and the bottom part flares out. It's also on the short side and I paired it with Dolce & Gabbana (apparently) floral cage wedged heels.

There's a black coat to go with either dresses and I can only hope I paired things nicely.

Kai regards both outfits. "The black dress is really nice."

"Black dress it is then," I declare as I head to the bathroom to change.

Leonardo arrives at eight on the dot and I'm torn about whether or not he's actually human.

I say goodbye to Kai and step outside.

Leonardo switches up his cars all the time so that he doesn't get spotted or followed, and it makes me uneasy because I'll never know whether or not he's stalking me - not that I think he would anyway, but you never know.

He gives off these detective/spy vibes.

Today Leonardo is in one of his more 'casual' cars - a Hyundai Genesis G90 - I only know the name because there was a time when Lauren went crazy over this specific car and said she'd sell her left lung for it.

"Good morning!" I greet Leonardo a little too cheerfully.

I can tell he's in a dull mood and I always do this to annoy him even further. He always ends up being amused in the end anyway.

"You're early. I'm surprised."

Does this guy hate greeting people or something?

I shrug a shoulder. "Yeah, I figured you'd go insane if I wasn't, considering you made your bodyguard travel all the way to my house past midnight just for clothes. What's his job description anyway?"

He gives me one of those 'you talk to much, Sadie' looks he likes to do often.

"Blade doesn't really have a job description, he just works for me."

I furrow my eyesbrows. "Isn't that a little unfair? Like what if you ask him to do something beyond his abilities or comfort zone?"

Leonardo glances at me briefly, looking annoyed. "Then he doesn't have to do it. I drew up a contract and his terms and conditions are in black and white."

"So he doesn't mind gallivanting the streets of New York in the early hours of the morning - his very important mission collecting some random girl's clothes at her aunt's place?"

Leonardo sighs, something he does a lot around me.

"You're not just a random girl, you're my fiancée, and Blade knows that if I ask something of him, it's because I really need it done. I'm sure he also doesn't mind the huge sum of money transfered to his bank account when I ask him to do something out of his convenience. Happy?"

I nod, smiling. "Happy. I genuinely thought you abused your staff."

He shakes his head, half amused. "That's something I don't do, Sadie."

"Great. So what's up for today?"

"Well, we're meeting up with Micheal then we'll do lunch or something."

Micheal has been a big help with all the wedding prep. I used to think that wedding planners were useless until I met him.

I frown in confusion. "Lunch?"