Chapter 3: Dinner

Y/N's POV:

Today's Friday which means today I have to meet Taehyung's Mom. These two days weren't bad the Act made me feel like I'm his real girlfriend but we all three know, we aren't. Taehyung told me that, that day Jin oppa and him was crying because they had a fight, Jin oppa told him to break-up with me and become his mom's business partner's daughter boyfriend, but Taehyung refused, and that time Taehyung understood that now his brother is also making his life a hell with his mom.

Hmm...now come to today, Taehyung told me he will pick me up from my house at 7PM for dinner with his Mom, I'm so nervous-- wait why am I nervous? I'm not his real girlfriend hahaha hm...I wish I would...yeah yeah I like him, ok? Like who won't like that little boy with a beautiful boxy smile and angelic voice? Yoongi oppa thinks we are dating in actual haha poor him, he doesn't knows the truth but I was thinking that do we have to continue this Act for our whole life? But if we broke up like fake broke up, what will I say to Yoongi oppa? He won't like the idea of us breaking up, he will starts to hate Taehyung which I don't want.

Taehyung only have me, Yoongi oppa and Jungkook. I'm sure after our fake breakup Yoongi oppa will tell me to stay away from Taehyung--my thoughts were interrupted when Yoongi oppa called me, who jusy came out of the room from his beauty sleep I looked at him with a 'hmm'. "What 'hmm?' can't you hear? The door bell is ringing" he said making my eyes widened. "Oh shit! Oppa it must be Taehyung, tell him to come inside I'll just come back" I told him and ran to my room.

Ah! Why am I so nervous?! I stood in front of the mirror and looked at myself for the last time, I was wearing blue jeans with black shirt with denim jacket, black small purse, red lipstick but not too much dark or too much light, my hair were straight and a small gap to the left side in my bangs and black boots. I sighed and went out of the room and greeted Taehyung and Jin oppa who were sitting in the couch.

"Y/N-ah, you looking damn gorgeous" Jin oppa complemented, "well why won't she be beautiful, she's my sister" Yoongi oppa said and Jin oppa nodded. "Thank you oppa" I said and looked at Taehyung who was staring me with a smile, "Hi boyfriend" I said to him. "Hi" he said. "Shall we go?" I asked and he nodded. "Bye oppa" I waved my hand at Yoongi oppa, he waved back.

"Don't be late. And when you will come back you will have a surprise" he said, I nodded excitedly, I gain waved my hand at him and we three went out of the house and hopped inside the car, Jin oppa was on driver seat, Taehyung on passenger while I was at the backseat. Jin oppa started the car and drive towards his house.

"You know Y/N-ah, this little Taehyung who used to be around me everytime is ignoring me since that day" Jin oppa told me, I bite my lips "you are his girlfriend, if you'll tell her to talk to me he will" he added. "Do you know Y/N, what he talked about? *sad chuckle* for our break up....again" Taehyung said, "why do you want us to break-up, oppa? Just because of business why do you want to upset your brother? Is your business more important than him?" I asked him.

"....Yes...my business is important..." He said making my eyes widened, after that there was silence in the car, no one talked. Soon we reached their house, "wow" I said looking out of the window, their Mansion was so big like wow, it's so beautiful. Jin oppa parked the car and we hopped out. "Let's go" Taehyung said with a smile, I nodded and we started walking inside.

Wow I feel like a princess the guards are welcoming us with a bow, and the maids too. Their house is more beautiful from inside, my eyes caught a picture of a man woman and two kids, one with boxy smile one with a pout and I exactly know who they are, I looked towards the man and he looked like Taehyung, and the woman like Jin oppa.

"Woman version of Jin oppa" I muttered, but Taehyung heard me "haha she's our mom and that's our dad" he told me, "you guys look so cute" I said admiring the picture with a smile. "Why Hello there" we heard from behind, turning around I found their mom, I immediately bowed "Annyeonghaseyo" I said. "Hmm what's your name?" She asked with a cold look. "I'm Min Y/N" I introduced, she nodded and gestured me to sit at the sofa.

I sat on the sofa and Taehyung beside me, Mrs. Kim sat infront opposite us and Jin oppa beside her. "Prepare the dinner" she ordered one of her maid, she bowed and went to the kitchen. "So Y/N, why do you Love my son? Did you found my son to love from your school?" She asked coldly, "Mom" Jin oppa said, "umm it just happened it's not my fault he have to be the son of you" I fired back. "Y/N, watch your words. Your attitude is not allowed here" Jin oppa said making me frown, he act so soft everytime but right now he's acting so cold.

"Taehyung, she's your girlfriend? She doesn't have manners to talk to someone, and look at her clothes she looks so cheap, she's so... imperfect" Mrs. Kim complained, "well what she said was right, you were one who questioned something like that, and about her being cheap... everyone doesn't have Dad's money to waste...and she must be imperfect for you but for me, she's perfect" Taehyung said, I don't know why his words filled my eyes with tears.

"Madame. The dinner is served" the maid said to Mrs.Kim. "c'mon let's have dinner" Jin oppa said as he stood up, Taehyung also stood up so did I. "No thankyou, me and my girlfriend are going on a date" Taehyung said as he held my hand, and took me out of the house. "Tell the driver to bring the car and drive us to a restaurant" he orederd the guard and he nodded and went somewhere. Soon the driver came and we hopped at the backseat.

"I'm sorry Y/N for her words" Taehyung said as he looked at me, I shook my head as no "I also talked to your mom harshly" I said, "well it was her first" he said, "well I know you don't like your Mom...but don't you think you shouldn't hate her... because only the lucky ones have parents...my parents died in an accident when I was four..Yoongi oppa also was very young he had very hard time raising me..." I stated as tears started forming in my eyes.

"I'm sorry..." He said, "why are you apologizing" I said with a chuckle, "actually I don't need to hate her but...when we were kids we had a sister...older than me and Jin Hyung...she died from a disease and that time Mom only worried about business money and clothes not about Noona....after that...Mom and Dad used to fight alot...Their fights always made us cry...than one day mom told dad to name all his companies to her....but dad refused...and mom put poison in his food...I didn't knew about that but one day i heard Jin Hyung yelling at mom for putting poison In dad's food...and that's when my heart broke" Taehyung stated.

I looked at him and his eyes were glistening, "*sigh* I wish we could change the past" I said with a chuckle, he chuckled back. Soon we reached the restaurant, Taehyung told the driver to park the car and we went inside, "today's our first date as couple" he said smiling. "Yeah...us being couple is also an Act"