"You're kinda fine. Damn ma, you shoulda robbed my house instead." Haechan said, throwing her a wink which she furrowed her brows at. Jaemin felt a twinge inside his body from his action and gave a small glare to the boy.

"Jaemin! She robbed your house with her dog!" Jisung yelled out while pointing to Buddy who simply sat obediently next to Jiyeon and eyed Jaemin, making sure to be alert at any signs of pain he might show.

"Idiots.." Jeno muttered and the two youngest gave a small glare towards the boy.

"I'm no genius- Wait, yes I am," Renjun began with a cocky smile and Jeno smacked his shoulder slightly.

"Ow.. Anyways, I'm pretty sure that this chick is Jaemin's soulmate." He continued and gestured towards the awkward girl.

"What makes you say that?" Mark asked and Renjun smiled at his big brain moment.

"First off, Jeno said that Jaemin had a dog as the thing that he and his soulmate had to care for and that dog seems to be close to her. Second, he tried to block us out and stay alone with her- which you could have locked the door bye the way," Renjun explained as he faced Jaemin who had his mouth at an 'o' shape at the realization.

"And lastly, she has a tattoo on the side of her neck that looks just like Jaemin's." He said and the group all turned the heads to the girl who quickly tried covering the tattoo with her hair but it was too late as they all caught a glimpse of the red ink.

"Oh my gosh you're the one who doesn't like Jaemin!" Chenle exclaimed and burst out into laughters, calling Jaemin a loser in the process.

"Damn, first Kyungmi and now this chick? Why do y'all get the hot ones?" Haechan sulked and Jaemin once again felt a twinge inside his body, hating the way Haechan called her 'hot'.

"Um, thanks?" Jiyeon finally spoke and everyone became wide eyed, except for Jaemin.

"She spoke!" Mark exclaimed, talking about her as if she wasn't standing right in front of them.

"I've been speaking since I was around 1 so it shouldn't be so surprising that I can speak now." Jiyeon said and Renjun laughed a bit at her remark.

"She's funny. I like her already." Renjun said, earning a small smile from Jiyeon.

"So... You don't like Jaemin?" Jeno finally asked and Jiyeon shrugged.

"Haven't known him long enough." She replied and Jaemin scowled.

"I'm a regular customer at the coffee shop." He said.

"Just cause you're a regular doesn't mean I know everything about you." She shot back and Jaemin shut his mouth.

"Do you... believe in soulmates?" Jeno asked and the room for quiet as suspense filled the environment.

"Yup." She shortly replied and everyone felt themselves let out a sigh of relief, until she spoke again.

"But just because he's my soulmate doesn't mean he's the perfect guy. Men are trash anyways so I don't care about this soulmate shit as much as you would expect me to." Jiyeon said and Jaemin felt his heart break slightly. Jiyeon also felt her heart breaking but she put up her bitchy front so no one can see how much it hurt her to say it.

"I need to go to work. I'll bring you a coffee later." Jiyeon said in an icy tone and went downstairs to use the bathroom there and get herself ready for work. The group watched her in silence and Buddy sulked at Jiyeon's remark.

Jaemin felt a pain when he saw her walk out of the door without saying a word. The group gave Jaemin a worried look, knowing how badly Jaemin was affected by it all.

The second Jiyeon stepped out of the door, she let out a shaky breath and felt small tears rushing down her face before mustering up her strength to continue her way to her job.

"It's your fucking fault. All of it is yours." She muttered as she looked through the same photos on her phone that contained certain images.

───── ⋆⋅♡ ⋅⋆ ─────
"Damn it shes difficult." One of the boys said.

"Pretty sure we established that a while ago but damn she's a bitch." Another said and someone else sighed.

"Let's not judge too quickly. It's obvious she's struggling to open up. Something bad must have happened so let's just.. not be too harsh."

----------
so sorry for the lack of updates guys :( i've just been busy but to make up for it, i decided to upload three chapters tonight.

i hope you guys are enjoying this story and please vote and comment!! it'll inspire me to write more.

lots of love,
t <3