××××××××××

Tauqueer and Tausif were playing basketball with their team in college's playground. Playing without a care they didn't realised when the ball hit a girl until she screamed in pain before they could react she was about to fall down when Tausif came in involuntary action and gathered her body in his arms before she could hit the ground.

Tauqueer also ran behind him and saw that she already fainted.

Some girls helped them to take her to the first aid room of the college.

Both the twins were pacing outside the room, tense as hell. They were distracted by the shouting when a girl entered the corridoor.

"Kon hai wo? Mai uski jaan lelungi. Himmat kaise hui meri behen ko hath lagane ki." She lunged towards them when other girls grabbed her before she could reach them.

"Hey! Calm down. Nothing happened. She is fine. It was a mistake..." before Tauqueer could utter something more stupid sentences he was shut up with a slap.

"Mistake? Nothing happened? She is fainted due to the impact and you are telling she is fine? Are you even in your senses?" She shouted on the top of her lungs making the hallway to fall in pin drop silence.

Tauqueer was still in the effect of the slap with his one hand on his cheek and gazing continously to the girl who was the reason. Tausif immediately came towards him..."Listen girl. We said it was a mistake. Do you even understand the meaning of that word. And we apologised..."

Suddenly nurse came from the first aid room and informed that the girl gained her conscious.

Her sister pushed Tauqueer aside and ran inside the room followed by them.

"Aapi...ap thik to hai. Kaha laga hai apko? Maine apko akele bhejna hi nahi chahiye tha."

"Mai thik hu Inam. Kuch nahi hua mujhe. Bas sudden shock ki wajah se chakkar agaye."

"Dekha maine kaha tha na wo thik hai or hamse galti se lag gaya tha ball." Tauqueer interrupted with a mock and later introduced himself. "I am really sorry. It was purely unintentional. Tauqueer by the way. And this is Tausif. My brother."

"Hello. I am really sorry. Nice to meet you." Tausif said while looking into her eyes and not being able to take his eyes away.

"Feelings are not mutual." Inam said glaring at the twin duo.

"What is your problem? Huh? Are you even her sister? See how soft spoken she is and look at you! Sherni ki tarah kaatne ko daudh rahi ho." Tauqueer gave her accusing glances.

"How dare yo..."

Before she could complete her sentence Tausif cleared his throat to bring back his twin while Inam still glared at them fuming in anger.

"I am Hayam. And this is my sister Inam." Hayam replied while a crimson blush spread on her cheeks.

"You look familiar by the way. Have we met before?" Tauqueer asked looking between the duo sister.

"I don't think so. It is the first time, we are meeting." Hayam nervously fidgeted with her fingers avoiding their eyes.

"Ohh...okay. Can I get your number?" Tausif asked abruptly causing Tauqueer to cough on his saliva. "I mean if you get any problem due to the injury, I will ask about your health. You know..." He immediately changed his sentence. "Its okay, if you don't want to...we will take your leave. Get well soon." Saying he ran out of the room followed by his twin.

"Aapi! You should have complaint against them." Inam huffed sitting next to her sister.

"Inam!" Hayam warned her. "You know you are wrong here."