Chapter 15: Old 'Friends'

^Note: Violet's dads adopted Lena, also this has slight Webby x Lena. This also takes place the day after the events of last chapter.^

*Webby's pov*
'I can't wait for them to get here!' I think, sitting on the couch next to Dewey. Violet and Lena are coming over for a sleepover! They went on a family trip with their dads about 2 weeks ago so I haven't seen them yet! I can't wait to tell them Louie- Louis is back! 'I'm so excited!!!!' I think as Huey walks into the living room, uncle Scrooge not far behind. "Have you guys seen Louis?" Huey asks, Scrooge seemingly distracted by something. "Ya! He was in the library last I saw him!" I say, getting a surprise look form Scrooge. "The lad's always gone out of his way to avoid the library...." He says as he walks away, mumbling about something. "So are the other two coming over today?" Huey asks as he sits next to me. "Ya! They should be here soon!" I say excitedly.

*Louis' pov*
'This is boring.' I think as I pick up another book and flip through it. I've already read every book in Mcduck manner, and it doesn't look like anymore have been added. I sigh as I pick up a few random books and walk over to the couch. 'I've gotta find a way out of this monitor but it's ment to withstand anything! Even low level magic wont work!' I think as I pick up the first book of the pile next to the couch.  'Shadow magic.... Don't know how this managed to stay here for this long but might as well reread it.' I think as I open the book and prop my feet up on the coffee table.

*Webby's pov* *30 minutes later*
"Hey Webbs." I hear as I look over at the entrance to the living room. "Lena! Violet!" I yell as I quickly run over to hug them. "Hey bluey." Lena says as she lets go of me. "Really?" Dewey responds, clearly a little annoyed. "Hey! Guess what!" I say as I grab both of them by the hand. "Louie is back!" I yell as I drag the two of them to the library.

*Lena's pov*
Webby grabs me and Violet as she practically runs down the hall, completely wrapped up in her own thoughts. "Webbigail..... Webby...." Violet says, turning to me after not getting a responds. She gave me a small smile that told me exactly what she was going to say next. "You sh-" she starts before I cut her off. "I know, I know, I know! Just... Not now..." I say, blushing as I look over at Webby. 'I knew I shouldn't have told Violet! But then again she is my sister.... But still probably shouldn't have told her I have a crush on my best friend!' I think as we arrive at the doors to the library. "Oh and he goes by Louis!" Webby says, probably referring to Louie. Webby open the library door and walk over toward the center of the room. "Louis!" She says excitedly, gaining his attention. "Oh.... Hey Webby..." He says before noticing us. He has changed a lot. Aside from the different name he also had on a black hoodie vs his old green one. He also had on boots, along with just being in the library, it's different. " Violet, Lena." He says with a slight head nod. " So.... What are you reading?" Violet asks looking over at the book in his hands. While I can't see the cover the back looks familiar...... "Shadow magic, already read it but it was something to pass the time." He responds, in an almost dead tone. "Why would you have read a book on shadow magic?" I ask, getting a blank stare in return. "Interesting I suppose." He responds with a slight shrug of his shoulders, the blank stare never leaving. After a moment of silence Webbs speaks up. "Louis you should come hang out with us! You've been in this library all day!" She says, earning an eye roll from Louis. "I'm good, you can hang out with your girlfriend and her sister, I'll stay here." He responds, my face slowly heating up. "They're my friends!" Webby quickly objects, earning yet another eye roll from Louis. She was definitely blushing, yet again so am I. "Oh I'm sorry, figured one of you would've had the courage to ask the other out, my mistake." He says with clear sarcasm, picking up another book about the shadow realm. "Ok fine.... We'll leave you alone then." Webby says as she grabs me by the hand and Violet by the wrist. I can feel my face heat up as Violet smiles a slightly smug smile. She really is the annoying little sister I didn't know I needed.

*Louis' pov* *20 minutes later*
'There has gotta be a book I haven't read yet!' I think as I look through a new row of books. 'Huh..... Don't remember this one.' I think as I pick up a small book. It doesn't have a title but it definitely looks interesting. It has a button and string keeping it closed. It also has, what seems to be, cracks on the outside. It's mostly black with a dark green 'L' on the cover. 'Weird....' I think as I slip it into my pocket, deciding to look at it later.

*????'s pov*
"Is the book planted?" "Yes sir, he has the book now." "Good, that will make this much easier." "Should I send it now?" "Not quite yet, wait until he's able to leave the house." "Yes sir."

*???'s pov*
"You're trapped now Llewellyn Duck, you can't hid any longer."

Hey kids hope you enjoyed this chapter! Love you all and thanks for reading!     -Ryan❤

Editor- Hey im lazy so i checked it over! Bye!🖤

Here's the book Louis found!