CHAPTER - 35 : LOVE ME JUST LIKE I DO

Start from the beginning

"Then, we'll start now." She said with a smile and walked towards the room. She didn't feel any human presence near her as she was walking. She turned to look if he was there, and it turned out that there was no one following her.

"Aren't you coming?" She asked Yeon Joon who was zoning out.

"Huh? Oh...Yeah, I'm coming.." He said with a low voice tone.

She proceeded walking to the room and shook her head while thinking : "There's definitely something wrong with him."

"Bo Young, you don't feel annoyed, right?" Kyung Ae asked.

"Oh my god, no Ms.Kyung Ae, its my pleasure to help you. Please don't think like that, it would upset me." Bo Young said with a heartwarming smile.

"That's a relief. Thank you both." Kyung Ae said. The both went to the room. They were soon trying to figure out where to start but all the talkings were done by her.

"So What should we do now?" She asked.

"We..should move..this box there." He said pointing to a corner of the room.

"Okay.." She said.

Then they moved it to the corner.

"The couch needs to be rearranged, right?" She asked. He nodded slowly. She sighed and shook her head. She moved it, with the help of him  but she felt like she was the only one who put her full strength. The next moment, Kyung Ae came in.

"We are leaving now. Yeon Joon, you do have the other set of keys, right?" Kyung Ae asked.

"Yeah.." Yeon Joon said.

"Good then. Don't forget to lock the doors after you both leave the house, Yeon Joon. Anyhow, thank you so much for helping Bo Young." Kyung Ae thanked.

"Its not a problem Ms.Kyung Ae." Bo Young replied.

"We'll leave now, bye!" Kyung Ae said, not before she put a smile on her face for Bo Young's reply. They heard the taxi leaving sound and confirmed that they left.

"It looks like the table and the chairs should be rearranged and...the books which are down should go back to the places. Am I right?" She asked as she was looking at the things she pointed out before she turned to face him. The sight of him standing there zoning out and drowsy eyes made her annoyed. But she didn't want to take it out so soon, so she let it off the hook this time too.

Upon looking at Bo Young and hearing her words, he did a little nod.

She then proceeded to go to the area were the table and chairs were a mess. She arranged it with him but all he did was hold the chair weakly, like he had no strength. She brushed it off this time too. She went took the books in her hand and went to the mini book rack to arrange them. Again, she looked back to see if he was coming with her to arrange because she didn't feel any presence.

She finally snapped at him, "Aren't you coming? I know how lazy you are, can you at least take one book and keep it in its place??" She asked.

He dragged his feet to pick up the only one book left down on the floor. She shook her head and started arranging the stack of book she had picked up. She placed the stack of books on top of the mini book rack. She started to place one by one. Soon, Yeon Joon joined her and placed the one and only book that he had, in the rack. He then kept standing there with his head dropped down. They were just few inches away form each other.

"Help me arrange these too." Bo Young said. He didn't give any reply. He neither nodded nor said anything. This irked her enough.

"For the sake of my mom, what the hell is wrong with you?" She asked as she turned to face him.