Chapter 41 - Fall Into Place

Leah Morris

Me and Adrian currently sitting in the living room watching movies together. We're watching 3 movies in a row and it was fun since we ate a lot of popcorns and pizza while at it.

Lee joined us earlier but he ended up going to bed since he has work tomorrow. My dad on the other hand went out on a date with a woman that he met on target.

"When will you go back to London?" I asked Adrian and he turned to me.

"Are you kicking me out already?"

"No, it's just.. ypu have work even though you're not with ILLICIT anymore. I mean you still have Estelle right?" I asked and he smiled.

"I'm taking a break and Aria is taking over for quite some time along with Carter." He said and I nodded. He kissed the top of my head and turned to the TV again.

I got up and turned to him. "Where are you going?"

"Let's go for a drive." I said as I put my hand out and he took it. I grabbed my car key and pulled him out from the house. For a second I forgot he's a Prince and that he has a lot of bodyguards outside.

"It's for safety, I hope you don't mind." He said and I smiled.

"It's fine, let them come with us." I said and I gestured uim to get into the passenger seat. I got io the driver seat and started the car. I drove towards the Kerry Park because the night view there is amazing.

After around 20 minutes of drive, we got there safely with 5 cars tailing behind us. We got out from the car and they immediately guard us. People were looking at us crazy for having a lot of guards when we're just going to the park.

We led him to the edge of the park to see the beautiful night view of Seattle with all the night lights.

"Are you sure that you're quitting ILLICIT?" I asked as I thrned to him and he kept looking at the view. He sighed and then he nodded.

"It was a tough decision but I want to."

"Why?" I asked and he turned to me.

"Isn't it pretty clear?" He asked and I chuckled.

"I know but.. isn't ILLICIT as important as this relationship?" I asked and he nodded.

"There's a lot of things happened in the past and why everything happens the way it is right now." He turned to the view again.

"We were hurt in the past, the pain was unbearable but we tried to move on from it. Chance and Dean were the people who got hurt the most from it. It was one of the most traumatic event that we ever encountered. That's why Dean was strict." He said and I could hear a crack in his voice.

"When Phoenix walked out, it hurt Dean.. and now I hurt him too. We did promise to not.. be selfish and stay around him. We swore.. we promised.. we vowed." Adrian sighed.

"Let me ask you something." I said as I grabbed both of his hands and made him look at me in the eye.

"Everything happened for a reason, Adrian. Your friendship, ILLICIT, you and me.. all of it. It happened for a reason and.. one day, Dean will understand." I smiled and Adrian nodded. He pulled me into a hug and he kissed the top of my head.

"Come back to London with me and be with me." He said and I chuckled.

"I want to ask you something.." I said as I pulled away.

"What?"

"If I'm going to move with you, can I still work at Estelle? I love the job and.. love working around you, will that be okay?" I asked and he laughed.

"I might have to fired some people first."

"Adrian." I warned him and he raised his hands.

"Of course, you can work there. That's a stupid question." He said.

"Very well, then.. I'll go back to London with you!" I said and he hugged me tightly. He crashed his lips to mine and I'm happy. I'm happy with the situation now.

It was tough at first and we went through a lot of traumatizing events but it turned out great. We all need time to heal us, that's all. This made my heart heavy about Dean.

Life must be tough for that man, he needs someone to be there for him.

Even though, he was mean to me at first but I bet he has own reasons behind it. He ended up letting Adrian go even he's hurting inside. He loves Adrian dearly and I will never let him down when he trusted me Adrian.

I love Adrian will all my heart, with all my life because I just do. I don't need a reason to love him, he's everything that I ever needed. Not because he's a Prince of Denmark or because he was a member of ILLICT, it's just because he's him.

I'm ready to be happy, happier than this. I can't want to open a whole new page of life with him. I'm ready for what the future holds.

"I love you, Adrian Nielsen." I said as I cupped his face. His eyes widen and he never expected me to say it.

"What?" His voice came out so.. small.

"I love you.. you silly man." He blinked a couple of times.

"Did you.. just.."

"I.. lo- hate you." I teased him and he looked at me annoyed.

"I love you, you silly. Thankyou for everything, for saving me.. for taking care of me.. for being there for me.. for being weirdly jealous.. and for keeping around all the time." I said as I caressed his cheek. I gave him a peck on his lips.

"We still have a long way to go, love. I can't wait to see what the future have for us." I added.

"I love you too, Leah."