forgotten days pt 2

Start from the beginning

"the little one cries alot" he said before walking upstairs to anyk's old room where he stayed. alpha shares a room with elas and eversince anyk and akkar got together, anyk moved into akkar's room.

.

.

a few hours later anyk was sitting at elas's bedside, listening to his troubles and helping him out.

"i swear something in his eyes changed anyk, what if he truly leaves like he claims before he remembers?" elas asked worried.

"oh elas, dont worry about that, i feel like you should talk to him more, no matter how hard that may be...perhaps if you do what feels right he will remember us." anyk comforts as she puts a hand on his shoulder. he just shrugged.

"won't work anyway, i don't think we'll ever get alpha back. he almost attacked akkar just today. the alpha we know is gone." he said as he layed down, tears streaming down his face.

"why don't you go talk to him right now? pretend you're just friends until he remembers?" anyk says as she wipes elas's tears away. elas shakes his head as he lays on his side. anyk rolls her eyes before easily picking elas up and throwing him over her shoulder.

"you, are going to socialize. trust me. just do what feels right" anyk said as she brought elas infront of alpha's door. she pats on his shoulder as elas sighs and knocks on the door, walking in moments after. alpha took out his earphones as he sat up, looking at the fragile boy who walked into the room. alpha sat at the edge of his bed as he waited for elas to say something.

"hey, im sorry for interrupting.." elas said with heavy heart as he sat next to alpha.

"its fine, i wasn't busy, do you need something or are you here to check on me?" alpha sighed.

"well...i-" elas started as he got cut off.

"im not dead yet, so, there we go. tell the wannabe downstairs to stop checking on me" alpha groaned as he put in one earphone again. elas sighed as he placed himself on alpha's lap. alpha leaning back on his hands to not touch elas as much. furrowing his eyebrows as elas reached for his face.

"what the fuck are you up to?!" he asks as he lets elas touch the side of his face. elas put his index finger on his own lips before he pulled alpha in for a kiss, alpha replying immediately but with a very shocked face. suddenly, something happens as he closed his eyes and held onto elas his body to make sure he didn't fall. as they pulled away elas's face grew nervous, thinking about what the doctor said and alpha's expressionless face on him. there was silence for a while as alpha's eyes filled with tears.

".....pup?" he said softly as his voice trembled. elas's face grew with shook as tears formed in his eyes. he quickly pulled alpha in for another kiss as they held eachother tight, happy to be with eachother again. elas got off his lap as he pulled him up and hugged him tightly.

"i missed you so much, i thought i lost you" elas cried. alpha held him close.

"im so sorry pup, i can't believe i forgot about you" alpha said as elas pulled away.

"do you remember akkar and anyk?" elas asked. alpha furrowed his eyebrows.

"i....dont think i know those people...." alpha sighed as elas nodded.

"its okay, ill help you" elas said as he sighed and grabbed his hands to guide him downstairs to tell the rest. alpha unbelievably confused as he looked at elas, his boyfriend and a room full of strangers.

.

.

.

it has been a few days since alpha got his memories with elas back, still struggling with the others, staying cold and protective of elas to them. elas telling him it's ok until one night, elas convinced alpha to watch a movie with eachother. alpha and elas snuggling next to anyk and akkar. around halfway through the movie akkar started to fall asleep with anyk in his arms, his head suddenly resting against alpha's shoulder as he dozed away. elas noticed as he looked at alpha, who was blinking and looking at akkar confused. the same way he did with him. alpha looked at elas with wide eyes as he nodded. elas smiled as he nodded akkar's way, hinting him to wake him up. alpha shrugged his shoulder as akkar shot up, looking at alpha scared.

"im so sorry i didnt mean to it was an accident! please dont murder me.." akkar blurted out as alpha laughed at his friend.

"akkar, buddy, ive been with you for years...murdering you would take a little more than sleeping on my shoulder" alpha smiled as akkar stood up from the couch, alpha following after him.

"YOU MEAN?-" akkar said as shock spread around his face. alpha nodded. akkar jumped in his arms as he hugged him tight, alpha picking him up and jumping him around (because let's face it, akkar is just a big kid.) "WELCOME BACK BRO" akkar yelled. alpha's gaze jumped on anyk as he put akkar down, hugging her tightly aswell as anyk widened her eyes.

"anyk, im so glad to be back" alpha said as he picked anyk off the couch. who quickly hugged him back with excitement in her eyes. the house all emotional with alpha returning. elas stood infront of alpha as he pressed himself against him with a smile, alpha wrapping his arms around him as he kissed his lips.