"Any questions?" Father ask

"Where am I? " He slurred as he sat up, still half asleep; however his eyes widened as he saw me, father and Levi ." Who are..! Wait! You Stella's father! Commander Erwin!" he exclaims He says as looking at him and then looking at Levi. "You're Captain Levi!"

"Oh my God! You guys are my heroes!" he was fanboying. then, he noticed me "Stella!? You're okay! Where's Mikasa?! Armin?! What are you doing here?! Where am I?!"

"As you can see, it's an underground cell. The Military Police has put custody on you."

"We only recently received permission to speak with you," Father said. "Estella, show him."

I nodded and pulled out the key from my pocket, showing the key to Eren to see.

"That key..." he exclaims

"Yes, it's yours. I'll give it back later." Father began "The basement of your house. Dr Jaeger's house in Shiganshina holds the answer to the mystery of titans. Is that right?"

"Yes, probably... that's what my father said," he answers.

Levi who was been quiet for some time finally decided to speak up. "You have amnesia and your father is missing. Pretty convenient.

"Levi. We already concluded that he has no reason to lie." Father spat. " There's still so much we don't know but right now , we need to ask what you want to do."

"What do I want to do?" Eren repeated

"To get to your house, we must take Shiganshina and Wall Maria. the simplest and the easiest way to seal the broken gate is to use your titan powers. Titans will likely determine our fate, the Colossal Titan and the Armored titan are the same, in principle, like you. Your decision is your key... the key that can save humanity from despair."

"I..." Eren began before he seems to be spaced out.

"Oi, answer up you piece of shit. What do you want to do?" Levi hissed. I nudge my elbow at him. "Levi." He just looks at me like nothing happens. I just heavily sigh.

"...Eren?"

He looks up at the sound of my voice. " I want to join the Survey Corps and just slaughter the titans!"

"Oh, not bad," Levi muttered

He began walking toward the bars and stop. "Erwin, I'll take responsibility for him. Let the higher up's know about what the hell is going on. It's not that I trust him, If he betrays us or loses control, I'll kill him on the spot. They shouldn't complain because only I can do it."

" Good news Jaeger, you're now officially a member of the scouts."

"Thank you so much, Captain!" He exclaims and he turns to me. "Stella! You still didn't tell me what you were doing here!" Levi glared as he moved in between us blocking his view from me.

"She doesn't have to answer you, brat," Levi responded, his voice slightly irritated. I came up next to him.

"Levi! You know Eren is my childhood friend and he is just confused and worried." I say earning a glare from Levi but I ignored it as I turn towards Eren.

"Just ignore him and you don't have to worry about Mikasa and Armin because they are fine. I got grabbed by a titan before Levi saved me from getting eaten. I was injured, so I ended up passed out. My father putting me in Levi's squad and I'm in charge to look after you."

Eren was shocked. Then, the father explain to Eren that he need to be patient while we tried to get him out of prison.

"We should be going," Father said, standing up.

I nodded and put the key into my pocket, I glance at him and the two of us ended up staring at each other. " Good luck and see you tomorrow, Eren."

The next day...

We arrived at our ride a few minutes by walking. Then, I saw Levi who was waiting for us in the carriage.

I was going to sit beside my father but he put his stuff next to him and made me sit with Levi. I felt my heart beating so fast and I was blushing hard. There was an awkward silence.

'I'm sitting next to my favourite aot character Levi Heicho!'

I sat next to the window, looking at the scenery. I fell into a deep sleep. Before I could wake up myself, I felt someone waking me up.

"Estella, wake up. We are already here."

I squint my groggy eyes as I open my eyes. I found Levi was staring down at me. I was fallen asleep on Levi's shoulder! "Omg! I'm sorry!" I say as I quickly lift my head from his shoulder

"It's alright." He responds

My cheeks were red as cherry and my father was smirking the whole time

When we finally arrived at the Inner Walls, I was gradually greeted with the disgusting faces of the Military Police.

I walk between Father and Levi. We were walking on the wooden floor and standing next to Levi.

"Do you know that when Eren was little, he always wanted to join the Survey Corps and he is a big fan of you?"

"So?" He answers with no care.

"So, don't be so mean to him. Be nice!"

"It starts in five minutes," Father informs us. "We should get to our spots or else Nile will kick us out because incompetent."

We turn left and enter the large room where Eren's fate is.