"And I'll put you in Levi's squad." He informs me.

"Omg?!! Really?!"

"Yes, Levi can look on you when I'm not around." He replies.

"Father...I don't need to babysit, I'm not a kid anymore." I pout.

"But to me you're still a kid."

"Anyway, let's go. Everyone is waiting for us."

Time skip...

After a few minutes, we arrived at the meeting room. Father open the doorknob. "Sorry, we're late." Father apologising.

I can see everyone was already sitting and next to Levi there is an empty chair so, I sat next to him.

"So, the Military Police have Eren in custody," Father informs

"Those fucking unicorns are going to kill him," Levi says

"Exactly. Father replies. That's why we going to talk to him and to see if he is worthy of being able to our side. We can't easily kill him"

"What's our plan?" Hanji questions

"Levi, Estella and I will going to talk to him today and his trial is tomorrow."As you know that everyone wants Eren dead except us. So, we have to convince them that Eren is not dangerous.

"In contrast, our plan is convincing them by Levi whooping Eren's ass?" I ask

We will get Darius Zackly to let you and Levi watch over Eren."

"Me? Why?"

"It's not that Levi is not capable to do it himself, you're Eren's childhood friend and he needs someone that he trusts."Father replied

"Yes, sir."

-Time skip-

As we got ready to go down to the dungeons, I followed both Levi and father and the two MP allowed us to pass ahead. " Is that girl Commander Erwin's daughter?" One of the MP asks his friend

" that's her, some of my friends said that she has long blonde hair and blue eyes and... beautiful." The other says while looking at my appearance

" My brother said that she got first in the top ten but she's joining Scouting Regiment."

"She's still a rookie but she's acting like she is special because she related to Commander Erwin." He sneers.

Their face were pale as I stop in front of them giving a death glare they immediately apologised.

I glance at Levi to see a slight but proud smirk on his face. As we reached the bottom of the stairs and we walked to a table and the cell across from it. there was Eren, who was chained up and still unconscious. Father and I sat in one of the available chairs at the table and we waited in silence for Eren to wake up. Luckily, we didn't have to wait long.