9.

✦*͙*❥⃝∗⁎.ʚɞ.⁎∗❥⃝**͙✦

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗 - 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧

♡~𝙴𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊 𝙿𝙾𝚅~♡

IT'S BEEN A WEEK since the first time humanity won from titan and I was fully recovered from my injury. After I woke up from the unconscious, I haven't seen Levi or my father for a while. They must be busy with Eren's case. Many soldiers died but I managed to save Captain Ian and squad and others. I must prepare for the 57th expedition where the female titan aka Annie will appear.

Eren was in the dungeon because people think that he might be a spy or a hostile. An elite soldier told me that father want to see me this afternoon. I wonder why?

During the past week, I have always had a nightmare. I never told everyone about my nightmare except my father and I don't want everyone to see me as a weak person.

As noon comes, I change my clothes old Uniform and I make my way to my father's office. I knock on the door and open it.

"Father, I was been told that you want to see me-" I stop my word because I saw Commander Pixis and I panicky salute both of them.

He chuckles. "At ease, Estella."

"Okay, father."

"We were just talking about you."

"M-me?"

"How are you feeling? I heard you just recovered from your injury."

"I'm good now." I smile

"Commander Pixis, I didn't know you were here."

"Ahh, I just telling Erwin how you save my soldiers' lives back there and I appreciate that you save Captain Ian also Matabi's squad, how smart and brave you are ."

"There's no need to thank me, Commander. It's my duty to save people as a soldier." I salute as respect. I'm grateful that he acknowledge me and my father must be proud of me.

"I heard that you just graduated from the training corps. You got first on top ten in the list." Commander Pixis says.

"Yes, sir."

"So, that means that you'll join the Military Police?"

"No, sir."

"Why would you do that? Everyone wants to join the Military Police to stay far away from titans and you're very skilful." Commander Pixis asked.

"I may get first place in the top ten but it doesn't mean that I'm joining the Military Police is not my first choice.but I'm going to join the Survey Corps to save Humanity from those titans."

"Indeed, you just like your father, Estella."

"Thank you, sir." I said as saluted him.

"Then, Erwin I will be going on now. It's fun to talk and meet your daughter."

"I'm so proud of you." He smiles.

"Thanks, father." I smile

"We have a meeting today and you joining us too."

"Me too?"

"Yes, but before that... here's your new uniform," Father says giving a set of Survey Corps and a cloak.

"Thank you! Father!" I thanked him happily and I immediately wears it.

"So cool!!! I finally join the Survey Corps!" I squeal in admiration at my new uniform and earn a chuckle from him.