CH 27: Let The Rumors Begin

Start from the beginning

In between, Gulf glanced at Mew. He saw a tear trail down Mew's handsome face. He did not understand why would Mew cry in a meeting, but he was crying. Gulf stood up abruptly. He stood right in front of Mew. He did that to not let anyone see Mew's tears. "Is there some problem, Mr. Kanawut?" the presenter asked. The room's lights were switched off for the presentation. Gulf shook his head, "Nothing much, I just have a bad headache." Another person spoke, "So, should we continue some other time?" Gulf nodded. He announced, "Meeting adjourned. We will continue some other day."

Gulf held Me's wrist and stormed off to his cabin. Gulf settled Mew on the couch inside his cabin and sat beside him. Gulf held Mew's hands tightly in his. "Are you uncomfortable anywhere, Doughnut?" Gulf asked worriedly. Mew shook his head. "Then could you tell me why did you cry? Was it because your legs hurt due to standing for too long?" Gulf asked. Mew smiled gently and put his head on Gulf's chest. "I don't know why I cried. Maybe I just teared up because of my husband."

Gulf felt guilty for no reason. He asked Mew, "Did I do something wrong? Did you feel like I ignored you, Doughnut? I am so sorry. I won't do that again." Mew pecked his lips. Mew smiled, "You did not do anything wrong, so stop saying sorry. I was just admiring my husband and that made me tear up." Gulf looked confused, "What does that mean?" Mew smiled again, "You are always so diligent with your work. But still, you always have time for me. You always balance everything perfectly. I was just admiring all this. Peanuts are so lucky to have you as their father."

Gulf smiled at how his Doughnut was not upset with him but too impressed. "Our Peanuts are lucky to have such a perfect mammy like you, Doughnut," Gulf said. "How? I'm just an emotional mess," Mew wondered. Gulf frowned, "You are not a mess or anything. You are just a lovely and normal person that has been through a lot of messy things. But now, your husband won't let anyone hurt you." Mew smiled, "I love you so much." Gulf kissed his head, "I love you too. I love so very much, Doughnut."

Gulf untangled himself from Mew and bent down. Gulf kissed Mew's clothed bump, "Daddy loves peanuts so much too. Be good and never trouble your mommy. He's the best mommy you can ever have." Mew's tear fell right on Gulf's face. Gulf got up and kissed Mew passionately. Mew pushed him away, "It's work hours, Mr. Husband," Mew won't let Gulf do anything in work hours but the break time was their bonding time with the peanuts.

But they did surely not know that there was a silent storm on its way to them. It was going to be out of both their control.

***GULF'S CABIN***

Gulf had a very important today with a new client. It was regarding a new product and it would be Gulf's first time working with them. He had heard that this company was problematic. This would only add up to more stress for Gulf. Gulf did not care much about that company as he was the CEO of the number one company of Thailand and he was a multi-billionaire. But Gulf wanted to work with this company as they were said to be an emerging potential. Gulf wanted to try working with them and he had the first meeting today.

Mew was at home with Fon. Fon insisted on taking care of Mew personally instead of helpers. And Mew only stayed home because Fon would be there with him. Gulf was missing his four babies badly but he could not skip this meeting.

Gulf was having a final look at the papers and preparations. He was still sitting in his cabin. He heard a knock on the door. "Come in" he allowed. Fon walked in with bundles of papers in her hands. "Everything is set, sir. You may proceed to the meeting hall number five," Wan told him. Gulf nodded and got up. He dusted his clothes and left for the meeting.

***RECEPTION***

The guest company was already here. An employee of theirs was at the reception to check the appointment times.

"You can head over to the meeting once our assigned guide for you arrives here," the lady behind reception informed with a pleasant smile. The guest lady smiled back, "Thank you. We shall wait till then." Suddenly she spotted someone familiar. She asked the receptionist lady, "Who is that?" She was pointing towards a man who had his back towards them. He was walking towards the private elevator. The receptionist smiled, "I see you have a good taste in men. But I shall warn you because he is already married." The other women got confused, "Who is he married to?" The reply was, "He is the CEO's husband."

"That is Mew Suppasit right?" she wanted to confirm her eyes. The receptionist nodded, "Well, Mew Suppasit-Kanawut, now. He is also our CEO's main secretary." Her jaw dropped, but an evil plan erupted in her head. "Can you tell me how do you know Secretary Suppasit?" the receptionist asked. "Oh! he was in the same high-school and university as me. So I know him," she replied. "Then you must know how smart he is," the receptionist lady chuckled. "Sure. Smart, 'special' and sly," she replied. "What do you mean by sly?" the receptionist frowned.

This lady had been working in the company since it started. So, she knew Mew for as long as he has been here. Though she was not personally close with Mew. But everyone in the whole building knew that Mew Suppasit was the most handsome gentleman here. He was nothing even close to sly. She had the right to be offended if someone said such a thing about their company's people. GD Corp was a company that was working so well because of the teamwork of each and every employee.

"I don't know for how long has he been working here, but I know him from the time he was still studying," she retorted. The receptionist still didn't but those words. "He even had a pregnancy scare with his boyfriend in university once. I can't believe that he actually got pregnant as a man. His boyfriend told us that this happened," she said after seeing the shocked expression on the receptionist lady.

After all, Jenna Suppasit can never stand Mew being happy ever since the first time she met him as a kid. Jenna was up to ruin Mew's image even in his office. Now she understood why was Gulf Kanawut interfering so much in a mere employee's life. She recalled the incident from the mall in Chiang Mai. And of course, how could she forget the time when he sided Mew in their personal matter over that house. She would love to ruin it all for Mew once again. Just like his school life and university life. Mew never had a relationship, but making a lie won't do any harm, would it?

"He must have slept his way up, to become the ' CEO's ' husband. Maybe pregnant with his baby too. It's your choice to believe me or not" Jenna smiled evilly and walked away from the counter. She made some excuses to her boss and left before the meeting even started. Even if she would not be able to see Mew's fall, she was content that she was the one who caused it. She wanted to see how Mew would be treated by all these people once the word got out that he is a hermaphrodite. She wanted to see how this mighty 'Secretary Suppasit' would fall down.

___________________________________________

I want to see how this will affect Mew and Gulf's relationship.

 I'll take a day or 2 to update the new chapter as I was too absorbed in editing all the past chapters that I still haven't written the next one. Sorry.

Please vote and comment.

- Wan <3