IMPORTANT ©

Copyright© 2021 by KEYDAKING

The moral rights of the author have been asserted. All rights reserved.
No parts of this publication may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means; including photocopying, or any other electronic or mechanical methods without prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. Reproduction without permission is prohibited.

****

This is a work of fiction. Names, character, businesses, events, places, locals and incidents are either a product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance whatsoever to an actual person, living or dead is complete coincidental.

****
E X T R A C T

"S'okay, just breathe" she said soothingly, trying to rid him of a panic attack as she reached out to cupped the sides of his face, her eyes immediately softening up when they made eye contact and she saw his panic-stricken face.

"Deep breathes" she demonstrated, placing her forehead onto his as she caressed his face lovingly, getting lost in the green-blue orbs that resembled the greek sea.

But a boisterous shout from behind them snapped her out of the daze like state she was falling into, alerting them both of their problem.

"There they are, CATCH THEM!!"

"Shit!! let's go" She grabbed ahold of his hand and pulled him along with her as they sprinted across the road and through the busy crowd of the market, pushing through people. Glancing behind her, she saw them hot on their trail and ducked down running through the crowd, taking a swift turn to throw them off track as they ran down an alley way, climbing up a high concrete fence and onto the rocky rooftop terrace of a two story building.

When they heard voices coming down the alley, she quickly bent down to pick up stones from off the ground, pelting it down at the men who were after them.

"We don't have much time leo, we need to jump!" she exclaimed as they ran to the other side of the building, looking at the gap between the two buildings and how far they would have to jump to get to the other side.

"B-but, I-I can't...I don't k-know if I could-"

"Leo you can!! We have to!! if we don't atleast try, we'll be caught and throw behind a cell... Just- do you trust me?" she stared into his eyes.

"...yes" he breathed out, still a bit hesitant but his trust in her was overshadowing his fear of not making it over to the other side.

"Then we do this together, side by side" she grabbed his hands backing away from the edge of building to get a jumpstart.

"STOP THOSE THEIVES!! QUICK, DON'T LET THEM GET AWAY!!"

"Now" she squeezed his hand before letting go as they ran, jumping off the building.

****

W A R N I N G

This book will contain contents such as the following below;

-Profanity

-Sexual Explicit Contents

-Suggestive Contents

-Crude Humour

-Racial Discrimination

-Dark & Intense Scenes

****

A few important things before you read this novel:

1.THIS STORY IS A 100% UNEDITED.
So please don't be harsh about any grammatical errors you may see in this book, yes you can correct me right after I update the chapter; even though I may or may not edit it right away. But please do so in a polite manner because I don't take things too nicely when stanky booty attidunal ass people, who love to use  'constructive criticism' as a means to cover up for their rude and nasty comments!!

2.THERE WILL BE CHAPTER GOALS SET FOR EVERY SINGLE CHAPTER!! because I ain't gone write shit for y'all to ghost read on, no ma'am I ain't!!

3. SLOW UPDATES.
Well it all depends on if you guys don't adhere to number 2. Don't get shit twisted please, I'm not being rude at all, it's just that...I don't want you guys to waste my time on writing scripts if you're just going to ghost read and not show your support on my work :)

4. GO CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOK, RIGHT NOW!!
Trust me y'all it's wild and fye asf!

5. LANGUAGE TRANSLATIONS.
SO all of my translations will be coming straight from google translate.
So if you speak the language or you're familiar with it and notice that I wrote BS, please feel free to correct me. But do not take offense if I don't make the changes right away, because my attention span is as short as a child and my memory, *chuckles* it's the size of a peanut.

6. CAST MEMBERS.
SO this book will not be having any faceclaims for the cast members. Why? because I felt like doing so. Just kidding, Not. Because unlike my first book; which I'm still working on at the moment. It has a cast and allat jazz, because I felt like doing the most ON MY FIRST BOOK. While with this book, I wanted y'all to create your own image of what the sexy shmexy characters look like, it's more fun that way...I guess.

7. CREATING CHARACTERS ASTHETICS.
I won't stop you from doing that, so feel free if you want to, I will eventually post it at the the end of the book to show how creative y'all are:)

8. BOOK COVERS
I also suck at making book covers, so if you could find it in your kind little heart to make a book cover that fit the description/name of the book, I'd really appreciate it<3

****

Anywho, let me be the first to admit how out of pocket this book is or will be. So if there's a particular scene in this book that will irk ya soul or in simpler terms; piss you off, then my advice to you is to just skip over it or just....sleep on it.

Because chileee, if you come at me with that rah rah shit, all pressed over what a fictional character say or do, then I will cuss ya ass out. I repeat, I WILL CUSS YA ASS OUT AND THEN THROW YOU TO MY TOP DAWGS THEM, WHO MIGHT I SAY; WILL BE PLEASED TO TEAR YOU TO SMITHEREENS. then afterwards you'll be block & allat jazz. So for your sake and my peace of mind, please refrain from doing so😙

****

So stay tuned, the chapters are coming very soon!!❤

And without further ado, please enjoy the Novel/P;rn/Comedy/Horrorfreak show ;)