Flustered Pt. 2 - Super x ANS

A/N: This is absolute garbage I'm so sorry. I am totally out of practice with writing and I haven't ever actually been on a first date like this (kind of pathetic at my age lol) so I'm flying by the seat of my pants. I just based it off one I've thought about a lot. I hope at least someone enjoys it. Also sorry the gif is such garbage, I cannot find any photos of ANS and Super together so all I had to use was this garbage gif I made after the finals. Oh, and sorry I talk about them holding hands too much I'm soft, fight me. Uni is kind of suffocating right now so who knows when I'll be back so I'm sorry. I love you.

Standing in front of the restaurant Super realised the thousand reasons why taking ANS' up on his invitation of dinner was a terrible idea. Starting with the possibility of fans seeing them on what could only be read as a date, and ending somewhere with the fact this could all be a joke at his expense. He thought the shirt he had dug out of his wardrobe was nice but seeing his reflection in the window the restaurant he was second-guessing it, pulling at the collar as he considered just how much he looked like a walking yearbook photo.

"Matthew, you look so handsome," a voice from a few meters away says. A voice which Matt turns towards, and is greeted by the face of his date. Holy shit, I have a date Matt realises as he runs his eyes over ANS' outfit. The jade shirt he wore under his coat was open a few buttons and was tucked into a pair of trousers that were much nicer than Matt's own – at the very least they had clearly been ironed. And how could I forget a coat, god I'm so dumb. Pulling his eyes away, Matt's now reddened face smiles up at the person in front of him.

"I don't look as good as you Seong-chang, but thank you," he replies as ANS' closes the distance as reaches out to grab Matt's hand, the smile on his face warm and inviting. They had only seen each other a day ago, so how on earth the DPS had managed to get more handsome was confusing, so instead, the tank tried to focus on the feeling of their hands intertwined as they entered the restaurant.

The place ANS' had chosen was a quiet Korean place a half an hour drive away from their apartment complex, and the outside edge was full of booths, with a variety of tables in the centre, and then a set of two-person setups by the window, which overlooked a small park. As Matt looked over the place, the other boy was greeted by a server who asked what table they wanted. 7 pm seemed to be right before the evening rush so they had their pick. Just as he went to answer, Matt jumped in;

"Can we have one of the tables near the window? Please?". Looking down at the diary in front of her she looked up and smiled, guiding them to one near the back of the restaurant with a good view outside. Handing them their menus, she gave them some peace. Dancing around some small talk together, it all felt very weird, very serious. It was only when it came to choosing their meals did they slip back into their normal rhythms.

"Why did you pick somewhere I can't read the menu, dude? I'm gonna pick something weird and hate it." Matt lamented, flicking through the menu again as all the dishes names were written in Korean.

"You said it was my choice, I like Korean food," ANS replied simply, as he places his menu down, seemingly having settled on his choice.

"But I'm going to look like an idiot..." Super whispers as he continues to look through the menu before it is pulled away by a familiar tattooed hand.

"Trust me?". Looking into those brown eyes, Matt can do nothing but nod, allowing ANS to try and get the attention of the girl from earlier. As he is doing so he silently moves one of his hands from the menus to hold Super's, disliking being unable to touch him – Matt mentally notes how much of a tactile person Seong-chang is.

When the same waitress as before appears at their table, ANS confidently orders in Korean and Matt can't help but watch the way his lips forms the words. He thoughts quickly drift to the way the taller boy's hand feel on his own, and how soft his lips look, and how he'd like to feel his lips on his skin and... and it is safe to say he is completely distracted.