'I honestly think this is unfair, 3 alphas can run at the same pace. Me on the other hand, is beta son. I can't run as fast as you guys.'

I smirked mentally. 'So are you saying your not able to be beta when it's your time.'

'Your father can keep up with me.' My dad added.

'So can Tiffany.' I could tell my mom would be smiling.

'So lucky you guys are alphas.' He grumbled. He was running next to me and I glanced at him. 'Getting tired weak beta boy.'

He growled and glared. 'Not even close.'

~~~~

Andrea's P.O.V

Sitting up gasping for air I looked around. I was in a tent. I undid the blankets I was in and went to the opening. As I did a bear was in my face. I screamed and moved back.

"What the hell. Get away animal thing. Help! Help!"

He whined and I frowned. "Bears don't whine. What's wrong with you?"

He shook its head and moved out wanting me to follow it. I went out and stood up. The bear, wasn't a bear at all, instead a 6'1 dog.

"Well, aren't you a big doggy." I went to pat it's head but it moved away. I frowned. "Well, screw you too freak of nature."

Tinker bell walked up with sticks in her hand. "He doesn't like to be called a dog very much."

"You speak freak?"

She looked at me then stuck some sticks in the fire. "No, fairies have healing abilities, can speak to any animal, and are very wise."

"What about fairy dust?"

"That's fake. What's ever moron made up fairy dust, should be put to death."

"Whoa there tinker bell, don't gotta go all out and kill people." I said looking at the dog. "If it's not a dog, what is it. and why is it looking at me like it knows what I'm saying."

She laughed. "Because he does. It's not a it, he has a name. And you know him. And it's not a dog, it's a wolf."

My eyes widened. "Alex."

He looked at me then sat down. I smiled. "Youre in there?!"

Tinker bell giggled. "He says are you stupid or something."

I looked at him and held his face. "Awwww, your just like a puppy. You widdle cutie pututie yes you are."

He moved out my hands and went into the woods and looked at tinker bell. "Where'd he go?"

"Did you want to see him nude?"

"Not exactly no."

"Once a werewolf shifts back into human form, they are nude."

I made a O with my mouth and nodded. "So, where are we exactly?"

"Probably in Canada, maybe Washington." I nodded and put my hands near the fire.

Alex walked out from the forest and was in the mist of putting his shirt on. "One, don't call me dog. Ever again."

I rolled my eyes. "Sorry. Never actually seen a werewolf thing before."

"Oh, then it's fine."

He sat next to me and it was like I was automatically warm. I looked at him. "Are you cold?"

"No."

"You're very warm, I can feel your body heat." I said leaning forward.

He moved closer and it was like the sun was on me. "Better."

Part of me wanted to yell at him, but I was cold. I nodded. "Thank you."

"So now that we are here. Tell me how you know Clayton."

I scoffed. "That moron needs to get a life."

She glared. "Tell me."

I held my hands up. "Whoa tinker bell. Chill your shit. I met him on vacation."

"Because he's my boyfriend."

I coughed violently and then calmly looked at her. "What?"

She smiled like he was the most wonderful person in the world. Oh how wrong she was. That jack ass wouldn't know how to be romantic if he watched a documentary on it.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_
A/N
This is too all my peoples that comment and vote. I love you guys so much. 😝😱🎊💕💕 sorry for that mistake. It was late when I wrote it.