|𝟎𝟎𝟕.|

-------
Està Dañada - Ivan Cornejo

-------❦Està Dañada - Ivan Cornejo❦

-------

WE JUST GOT TO THE AIRPORT, where Axel fell asleep in my arms while we waited for our jet to get ready.

I called Sandro a few hours ago and told him Axel and I would be in Italy in a few hours and when he explained to me what we are going to do for the holidays, he sounded very weird but also very amused.

I ignored it and focused on Axel, who was so excited to see Enzo. He didn't even sleep this night because of his excitement.

And now my baby boy is fast asleep.

I was still thinking about Mirabel and how she cried last night. She didn't want to go to Italy which made me rethink if I should go or not. But luckily for me, a good friend of mine told me she will take care of her while I'm gone. 

Not to myself; Call Mirabel every single night so that she can fall asleep easily. 

''Miss Ruiz? The jet is ready for you,'' I looked up and saw the pilot. With a smile, I got up with Axel in my arms and walked behind the pilot who was walking toward the jet.

Once we border the jet, I took my seat on the right side of the jet and made myself comfortable and made sure Axel was comfortable too so, that I wouldn't wake him up until we are up in the sky.

He hates flying with airplanes or jets but he still loves them when he can watch them take off.

I looked down at him and smiled.

His little sores and the droll hanging on his mouth let me know that he was dreaming about something really good.

My phone, which was vibrating in my pocket, made me look away from Axel and grab it. Sandro was calling me. ''Hey,'' I said after I picked up. I made sure to talk in a low tone so, that Axel wouldn't wake up.

''Ciao, Mikayla. Listen, I'm going to send a car to the airport with two of my men. They will drive you here,'' he explained. I furrowed my brows because Sandro never changes plans last minute.

''Yeah, okay. Ehm... the plan will start in a few minutes. I will text you when I arrive in Italy,'' with that, I hung up and threw my phone on the other seat in front of me.

''Miss Ruiz, we will start the plane now. Please take a seat and put on the seatbelt,'' the pilot instructed through the speaker. I quickly put on my seatbelt and secured Axel in it too but that made him wake up.

Shit

''Hey, baby. Did you sleep well?'' I pulled him closer to my body and tried to hide his view from the plane.

''Mommy, where are we?'' I nervously chuckled.

''We're going to Enzo,'' I ignored his question and prayed that this fight will go quickly.