|𝟎𝟎𝟔.|

-------
Windows Cry - REASON

-------❦Windows Cry - REASON❦

-------

''WHAT THE HELL? I JUST HAD
all her information on my Laptopand now it's gone,"

I smirked at Elijah.

He was the one that helped me find Mikayla by hacking into every single system there exists. He collected all the information we had about her and saved it in one file.

But yesterday night, someone hacked into our system and deleted everything that we ever collected about her.

And I have this feeling that she has something to do with it.

I should feel angry or sad but no I feel the exact opposite.

I'm fucking proud.

''Why the hell are you smiling like a fucking dork? We just lost every single piece of information about her. I don't have her address anymore. I don't have her license plate. I don't have anything. Nothing, nada, zero,'' I chuckled at him in amusement.

He turned to the boy who was also there. ''His he serious? I just lost every single thing about the woman he loves and tried to find for the past four years, and he's here laughing like he won the lottery which would be nothing because he's fucking filthy rich,'' the boys enjoyed Elijah's ramble because we never see him like this.

He shook his head in disappointment. ''I'm over this shit. I am unsubscribing from this drama,''

With a sigh, he slumped down onto his chair and began scrolling through his phone.

''Why are you smirking, Alec?'' Maddox asked as he played with his three-year-old son, Tristen, who was on his lap.

Maddox is a father now.

He got his on-off girlfriend pregnant in high school but unfortunately, his girlfriend died at birth.

Her name was Layla.

''I'm smirking because you guys think we lost everything. But we didn't,'' looking at Elijah, he looked up in curiosity.

''What are you talking about?'' he asked with a raised brow.

I chuckled. ''Well, I have someone who gives me some updates on her,''

''Can you stop beating around the bush? I hate this,'' Elijah exclaimed which made me laugh.

This guy is so impatient.

''You all remember Alessandro?'' they all nodded. ''Well, I found out that he has contact with Mikayla and is sending her weapons to Mexico. I, of course, gave him a call and asked him about it and he was talking like an open book,'' all the guys seem happy about the news.