🍬𝑪 𝑯 𝑨 𝑷 𝑻 𝑬 𝑹| 8🍬

Start from the beginning

"An angel of course." I answered. I put a price of steak in my mouth making direct eye contact with my father daring him to ask more.

And he did.

"Will, I ever get to meet this so-called angel?" He questioned. He starred at me with curiosity and....doubt?

"You've already met her. Perhaps again?" I shrugged.

"Hm interesting. Anywho, how was your day sana?" He asked

"It was horrible. I ruined my channel bag in the rain." She complained.

It rained? I didn't even know. I stay in the house most of the time. I can't wait to move and go to my home town by the end of these 3 days I'll have my plan completely covered.

it'll go exactly the way I want it. I won't lose MY angel to a high school boy who knows nothing about her or her needs. She's worth much more than that.

And if she's somehow in love with someone else, I'll kill him with a smile on my face. I care about her but not enough to let her love someone else other than me.

I don't think I have that kind of willpower and I never will.

|𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐈|

"Candy how's your day going so far?" Malik asked.

We were on the phone because he called while I was having snack time. He said he wanted to check up on me.

"It's going great. Look at what I'm having for snack!" I exclaimed as I showed him my bowl of gummies

"That's great! What kind are those?" He asked. Whenever I talked to him I felt like a child but I didn't mind considering he is older than me.

"Lifesavers and gummy bears, I wanted some gummy worms oh I like the blue ones too." I smiled

"That's amazing, so how do you feel about Adriano." He said wiggling his brows.

I immediately looked down at my fingers. He was so handsome and I-I- like his face a lot. I know Matteo told me to talk to him about the things I feel when he says certain things.

But I'm nervous. What if he thinks I'm stupid for feeling that way. I don't wanna lose my friend. I can't bring it up. I just won't.

I can't tell him that I get this wet feeling in between my legs when he talks or complements me, That's disgusting. Why is this happening to me? Am I normal?

"Ouuu you like him!" He smiled.

"N-NO I don't we're just friends. That's all." I answered.

"Yeah alright, We know the truth chica!" Jake shouted.

I giggled and hid my face in my hands. This is so embarrassing. I just hope I can get past this. I don't want to lose a friend over my wacky feelings.

"I'm being serious, anywho can you two please help me and Matteo with our project tomorrow?" I asked.

"Of course. You're so polite if I were you I  would've forced us to do the whole thing." Malik shrugged.

"Well, that's mean." I sighed. I don't understand them sometimes. Like, take yesterday for example.

Jack cut his finger while I was on FaceTime with Malik and he started giggling and his face was red.

"Your way too kind." Jake cooed.

"Aw Thanks!" I exclaimed as I grabbed one of my gummies and ate it.

Everything will be just fine. I need to stop worrying.

                     |𝐀𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐅|
*THREE DAYS LATER*

My things were packed and being loaded into the moving truck. I am extremely ready. After we get there sometime tonight were going to have dinner with them.

I made sure to avoid mentioning my moving process to her during our games. She'll be thinking about it for days after I meet her. That'll give me the ideal time to plan my first move.

My little angel has no clue about what I have in store for her.

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨:Candy has an unexplainable feeling for Adriano she wants them to go away because she only wants to be friends

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨:
Candy has an unexplainable feeling for Adriano she wants them to go away because she only wants to be friends. 0 days until they meet. How will it go?

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒:1200
[𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃]