🍬𝑪 𝑯 𝑨 𝑷 𝑻 𝑬 𝑹| 5🍬

|3RD PERSON|

                      |3RD PERSON|

While sean and his friends were having a panic attack because of the arrival of Jackson the boy who was madly in love with the school's sweetheart candy.

She was so oblivious and kind she thought of them as friends and she still did But, 2 of her brothers caught him stalking her. How did they
do that? They were stalking her first.

They knew she wanted to be independent and she was very capable of doing so but, they had to follow her because they were scared. It eased their hearts and minds knowing that she was safe.

So, when they saw Jackson stalking her and taking pictures they beat him to a pulp with no remorse. He was in the hospital for 4 whole months.

Candy visited him every Wednesday. Her brothers couldn't possibly tell her that she couldn't visit him because he was stalking her then she'd question how they knew.

Currently candy didn't know he was back but he'd make it known. He was on the way to her. Class since the bell had rung around 10 minutes ago and he knew candy never missed class.

There was a problem though. He still feared her brothers. But, he didn't let that take over his life. He wanted to be with candy and he believed there was nothing that could change his mind.

He burst through her classroom with a wide smile......yet, he was still on crutches. 

"Sir, uh what are you doing here?" The teacher asked. Jackson turned to the teacher and gave a small smile. Well, as much as his sore face would let him.

"I'm here to say hi to my friends since I just got back from the hospital." he smiled. Candy hadn't noticed him in the room she was finishing up her notes.

"Okay go ahead." the teacher nodded.

"Candy!" He exclaimed. She looked up at him and smiled.

"Hi Jackson, how are you?" she smiled. Jackson limped over to her desk and gestured for her to hug him and she complied.

Jackson felt like electricity shot throughout his body but it was just pain he was still bruised. When she let go He became somber. he knew she thought of him as a friend but the thought still hurt.

He had dreams of marrying her and more but how was he supposed to do that when his future wife was so oblivious to his advances.

Jackson was extremely jealous of Matteo. he was always close to her even when they were younger which were when his feeling first developed.

Matteo touched her in ways that he couldn't do because He was only her friend not her best friend like Matteo. Matteo even had to opportunity to sleep in the same bed as her, he knew this from the previous stalking.

"How are you feeling? you look a little beat." Matteo chuckled. Jackson glared at him and focused his attention back to the girl.

"Anyways I was wondering if you wanted to ya know uh meet me under the cherry tree?" Jackson asked. He just wanted to confess his love to her. But, he wasn't gonna be able too. At least not today.