🍬𝑪 𝑯 𝑨 𝑷 𝑻 𝑬 𝑹| 1🍬

|CANDY MALIDORI|

                     |CANDY MALIDORI|

        I ran into the house after school ready and excited to play my game today. I just got the new ps5 yesterday and spent a good 30 minutes setting up my baby before knocking out.

I wanted to relax a bit so I could stay up all night this weekend playing. I also had homework but I did that early too.

"Hey little bear, what's the rush?" mike and Ike exclaimed.

"Hi, Care Bears. I'm just gonna go shower and then play my game!" I smiled. I loved my family they were so kind and nice. They treat me with the utmost respect and show me a lot of love. I couldn't be happier.

"Okay, have fun." mike exclaimed. I gave him my dimpled smile before racing upstairs to my room. I quickly got out some clothes and started my shower.

I hopped in a took a full 30 minutes to wash my hair and body.

After the shower, I got dressed and sat at my gaming center as I like to call it.

I loved my room

I loved my room. It was very pink. I adored it because it was very vibrant and comfy. It made me feel at ease. I close my door because my parents might start shouting again.

My brothers hit one of my newly made friends when they came to pick me up. They said something about him 'only wanting one thing' I don't know what they're talking about but he was crying and I was trying to comfort him.

They made his day worse. I felt guilty that he got hurt because of me. I was really upset with kit and zero so I decided to shun them for the rest of today. But that doesn't matter anymore I need to power up my game.

After I powered it up. I went on a regular online shooting game just to test it out. I turned on my mic and put on my headset.

I heard a bunch of boys talking it was kind of peaceful it's not what I'm used to on games. God, I hope they don't curse.

"Hey bearbaby18 where are you?" A boy chimed.

"I don't know, I've never played this before" I giggled