Chapter six

Victoria that night went to bed with her headphones and MP3 player at the ready, she was expecting to wake up to the noise once again from next door but to her surprise, she slept all the way through and she found herself feeling pleased with herself because, if he had bought a woman home with him then he had took notice of her and had kept the noise down.

She got up when she heard the noise from her postbox, she wrapped her dressing gown around her and picked up the note when she went downstairs, she smiled as she read.
My favourite colour is green and my favourite movie is Die Hard.

She found it funny that she knew more about him now than any socialite ever did.

She wondered when she was going to get the courage to introduce herself to him but she imagined that he might see her differently from the girl who had been sending him notes.
As she was standing by her front door, she heard the slam of the car door and she opened her door to see him driving out of his driveway, she stiffened when he turned her way and he gave her that cocky sexy smile that she had seen with him in magazines when he stopped his car suddenly and got out of his car.

She felt her knees shaking and her breathing was getting faster as he walked towards her, her knees buckled and she had to lean against the door, "I want you", he said softly as he pushed his body against hers, he lifted her arms up pressing them against the door above her head.

She gasped and closed her eyes as he gently kissed up her neck, she moaned as he kissed up her jaw, his lips moving towards her mouth and he kissed hard, prising her mouth open with his tongue as his hard cock pushed against her pussy that was getting slick, she moaned against his mouth as he rubbed himself against her.
She then gasped, hearing the engine of a car and she opened her eyes, she blinked as she saw his car driving out of the street, she felt herself blushing as she realized it was nothing but a daydream.

Victoria placed a hand on her forehead, so not good, I'm going to be blushing everytime I see him and not knowing what to say if I ever speak to him she thought to herself as she closed her front door, she hoped he didn't see her standing there with her eyes closed and hear her moaning, her pussy felt slick and this was caused with her imagining it all and she couldn't help imagine what it would be like if that all became real.

Lucian as he smiled at her saw her close her eyes as she pressed back against the door, he saw her mouth open in a gasp and he had a feeling she was daydreaming about having an orgasm.
He drove past pretending that he hadn't seen her, he knew she would be embarrassed if she knew he had and a part of him wished that he was there giving her a real orgasm, he felt his cock stiffen as he imagined her throaty moans as she was coming around his cock.

Lucien later on that day walked into his office after his long meeting, he sat down at his desk and found he couldn't stop thinking about his little neighbor and he wanted to find a way to talk to her, there was the excuse that his lawn needed mowing and he could always offer to mow her lawn too, he nodded to himself as he liked that thought.
He sat back as his phone began to vibrate, he switched it off and he swore to himself because he was now realising that his phone was nothing but a black book full of womens numbers and he was getting lonely as all of his friends and family were settling down and he was still known as the carefree bachelor just like when he was young and he now wanted to change.

Victoria went to work that afternoon, she was cleaning the usual houses where the women that Lucien dated lived and the woman who lived in this house loved reading gossip magazines and as usual when Victoria was cleaning the coffee table, she straightened the magazines that were lying on there and she saw Lucien with one woman on his arm on the front page and another woman hanging on his arm on another front page.
She shook her head to herself, not my business, she thought to herself knowing that Lucien was way out of her league, she could daydream about him as much as she wanted but nothing will happen.

She wiped the sweat from her forehead and left, she was pleased she had finished for the day, she got out her cellphone and phoned Marie as she walked quickly to the bus stop, "I'm coming home now if you want to come over?" She stepped forward as the bus arrived and she climbed on and as she sat down and looked out at the window, she couldn't but wonder who Lucien would be taking out tonight.