Chapter two

Lucien woke up early and quickly put on his sweater and jeans and went downstairs to let the men in as they were waiting outside to come in, they had placed all the furniture everywhere in his house yesterday late afternoon but he was pleased they had placed his bed straight into his bedroom and he was paying them extra today to place all the furniture in the right rooms and to do some little things that needed to be done.
As they went in, he looked through the living room window at next door, he smiled as he remembered seeing her peeking at him, he was curious to see who she was and it would be so easy he thought just to walk straight over as there was only a small wall that was dividing their gardens and then knock on her door to introduce himself, he then winced when he heard the hammering and drilling begin in the living room and he quickly walked out , closing the door behind and went upstairs to tell the men where to place his furniture.

Victoria woke up early to faint hammering and drilling noises coming from next door, she looked at the clock on the wall opposite her bed, it was 7 am, she sighed, today would have been nice for a lie in as she was off work, she thought to herself but she was used to getting up early.
She yawned as she got out of bed, she had a late night reading so of course she would be tired, she wrapped her dressing gown around her and she treaded downstairs in her bare feet to go into the kitchen to put the coffee machine on, she looked out of the kitchen window to see if she could see anything in next door's back garden but she knew with the high fence in between their gardens it would be impossible.

She poured the coffee into her cup, Victoria sighed happily as she sipped her coffee as she walked into the living room, wincing now at the sound of drilling noises coming from what seemed like the living room in next door, "I wonder what they are doing?"
She muttered as she was about to sit down but she then realised she was not going to be able to enjoy her coffee in peace so she took her drink and went upstairs.
She sipped her coffee and began to get dressed in her oversized sweater, baggy jeans, sneakers and she tied her long hair back, she got out her cellphone and phoned Marie up asking if she wanted to meet up for a coffee, she agreed so Victoria picked up her bag and left.

As she walked past next door, she looked over because she decided to be nosy only to find that nothing had really changed outside that house but just a few vans that belonged to the people who were working there and a black Mercedes car in the driveway, which she assumed that belonged to Lucien.
Lucien who was still upstairs in his bedroom instructing the men where to place his furniture had happened to see her through his window as he saw her looking at his house and as she walked by, he walked closer to the window and watched her as she walked down the street, he couldn't help but stare at that curvy ass in those baggy jeans and he had a feeling that this was his neighbor and the girl who had peeked at him.

Victoria met Marie in their local coffee shop, "so have you seen Lucien yet?" Marie asked as Victoria sat down and ordered a coffee from the waitress, she shook her head, "no, not yet but as I walked past I saw his black Mercedes", Marie smiled to herself as she remembered Victoria's look at seeing Lucien, Victoria leaned back against her chair and frowned, "what is with that smile?"

Marie pushed her long light brown hair back and laughed, "I was thinking about when you first saw Lucien and then realised it was him in the magazines, he is really hot, isn't he? And as far as I could see there were no female touches on any of the items that came out of that removal van", Victoria opened her mouth and blinked, "really? Well who is to say that he could have found his girl that he loves at last who could be planning to move in with him, you never know."
Marie tilted her head, "I don't think so but you could catch his eye", now that made Victoria laugh loudly, she made a 'pffft' sound and shook her head, "I can't see that happening", Marie tilted her head, "why not? You're pretty and you are a good catch", Victoria shook her head, she scoffed, "I know I'm not and I'm not going to argue with you", Marie sighed, "okay I won't argue with you either, even though you know I'm right", Victoria rolled her eyes.