🍬𝑪 𝑯 𝑨 𝑷 𝑻 𝑬 𝑹: 6🍬

Start from the beginning

|CANDY MALIDORI|

I need to ask someone about the tingles I feel when he says stuff like that. All just ask Matteo after gaming.

"Y-Yeah. Anyway Matteo how much money have you made?" I asked

"Around 12K. And I guess you can go see Jackson's ugly house." He grumbled.

After we played more games i looked at my clock and saw that it was almost time for my bedtime so we ended the call and I immediately called Matteo.

"Mattyyyy I need to ask you something!" I dragged.

"What is it lovebug?"asked

"When Adriano says certain things I get very tingly. I-I can't explain it."

"Maybe you like him. If not maybe you should talk to him about your feelings to see if he knows." Matteo giggled.

"I do not like him Matty. We are friends but, not besties like you and I!" I laughed.

"He could never. PURRRRR!" Matteo exclaimed. I laughed at his energetic behavior and we talked up until my bedtime. I went to my restroom and brushed my teeth.

When I was done I went back to my room and got ready for bed. Today was fun.

                        *2 WEEK LATER*
                          |3RD PERSON|

They talked a lot. Candy was always an hour of two late to the discord call due to volleyball practice this season was starting back up. They got each other's number but, still haven't seen each others faces.

The three boys agreed to not invade her privacy  after that one time because Adriano believed they saw enough. He remembered her body very vividly.

Today was one of those days. The days where he'd stalk Matteo's social media for even a glimpse of of her.

Tonight they canceled game night completely because candy had a volleyball game and Matteo was live streaming it for her family of course. They were all watching it.

Kit was watching it on the tv in the basement with zero, Heath, mike and Ike. They were torturing 3 men. They were extremely proud of candy. She was an innocent angel who could do no wrong with the kindest soul.

Her parents were watching in their office as they planned which gang to bomb for stealing their shipment.

Adriano was watching from a spare account on his phone so nobody knew it was him. He broadcasted it to the tv sitting in his gaming chair with his legs spreaded and his arms crossed.

"volleyball team tigers introduction. Maddie, Sinclair, Eliza, Bethany, Lia, Rebecca, lynx, zaria-"

As their coach called all the names Adriano was waiting for candy to come out. He just wanted a see her face.

"Amy, and our wonderful team captain Candy." She ended. Candy ran out to into the field smiling, waving And blowing kisses to the camera.

Adriano's breath hitched in his throat and he walked up to the tv to get a closer look. ' pretty pretty baby. She's so gorgeous. Look at those shorts squeezing her ass so tight.' Adriano thought.

Meanwhile her brothers were having a freak out moment.

"DAMNIT ARE THE CLOTHES GETTING SHORTER?" Kit shouted. Mike and Ike held in their laughter.