🍬𝑪 𝑯 𝑨 𝑷 𝑻 𝑬 𝑹| 2🍬

Start from the beginning

"Hey Matty!" I smiled. We broke the hug and he started the car.

"Hey lovebug. Are you ready for school today?" he asked.

"Yeah I'm super excited to go back to school the weekend was so long," I complained.

"I've never met another person excited for school except you.." he hummed.

"Oh boohoo School is great! It's spectacular. Especially recess." I exclaimed. He looked over at me and smirked as he pulled into the school's parking lot.

"They only let you have 'recess' because they favor you. were in high school." He laughed.

|MATTEO MAVERICK|

"That's so kind of them I'm gonna thank my teachers today!" She smiled. We got out of the car and she intertwined our hands as we walked to class. Candy was always this happy go lucky person.

People who even attempted to bully her couldn't go through with it. Sometimes I feel extremely blessed to have such a beautiful and kind-hearted friend.

when on the other hand my heart is wilted in the depths of despair in my chest frolicking and squirming underneath all the sins I've committed slowly dying and turning into this dead organ, unsaved and broken.

She's like the light of my life always lightening things up unknowingly. I feel like she's giving my heart the power, encouragement, and energy to climb up from the hell I've placed it in.

She's so oblivious yet so smart. She has straight A's yet Doesn't see how many boys drool over her very existence. She looks like an angel sent from heaven, I don't even think my sweet bestie has seen her own body.

She puts women all over the world to shame. She has curves for days. Yet she doesn't use it for what she wants neither does she flaunt it because she just sees it as her body and that's where her innocence comes into play.

We arrived at class late because candy wanted to thank the teachers for letting her have recess.

"Good morning candy! Can you tell us why you're late?" Our teacher Mrs. Langdon laughed. She was mean to everyone except this little munchkin.

Which was easy, to say the least.

"well I was going to tell all the teachers thank you for letting me have recess. Thank you Mrs. L." candy smiled. Mrs. Langdon's eyes soften looking at her. I bet she was praying she never changed and to be honest. So was i.

"That's so sweet of you candy. You can take a seat now." she smiled. Candy still had my hand and skipped to our seat dragging me along.

Boys didn't glare at me because they knew I was gay. I had a big crush on Heath but, I don't know if he's like that and I don't wanna make things awkward between us since I and candy are gonna be best friends forever.

"Do you see why I love school? It's amazing!" she whispers shouted.

"Only you think like that. No other child on the planet." I laughed

"It's a great mindset to have matty." She giggled. I'll never understand her mind. But in a sense it's okay.

I hope she never falls in love. Because if he hurts her I'll have no choice but to kill him and give him the most torturous death. It'll be a sight worth seeing.

Nobody has ever hurt an angel only the devil and, a devil deserves death.

                    |CANDY MALIDORI|