𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟭𝟮

Start from the beginning

"y/n..." you looked up sharply at the sound of his voice, before bending down, gagging a few more times into your palm, as you spit the material of your stomach back into the floor.

"y/n? "he repeated, because he couldn't find something better to say. It would be foolish of him to ask if you're ok, because by the paper color of your skin and the way your body shivered and jerked every time you had to gag, anyone would have guessed you definitely aren't.

"don't come... don't come closer" you managed to utter, particularly swaying your way to the restroom as Jungkook couldn't do anything but stare.

"don't boss me around, you're in no position to decide if you want me near you or not" Jungkook hesitated as if he was finding it difficult to rearrange the words inside his head.

But behind his useless hesitancy, he slapped himself back to motion, and rushed after you to the restroom. He bent behind you over the toilet bowl and groaned feeling your agony deep through your tired voice.

His hand reached down to hold your messy hair, rethinking it half way, but eventually he found himself holding your hair away from your face and impulsively soothing your back while humming something underneath his breath.

Your head lolled back at his touch,as if the contact was the final ressournamce before the pain had fallen over you again.

somehow, something inside him ached. A part of him was wishing he could take away your pain, to lay whispered kisses above your skin and sooth you until nothing can hurt you anymore but the other part was pulling him by his throat and reminding him of the reality.

and he didn't resist it.

"I said.. don't touch... emm ugh don't touch me" "shhh can you stop talking for a minute, you're only making it worse".

You looked up to realize that both his eyes and touch  were watching over you with a soul-weary concern.

But you didn't realize the moment you had leaned into him, forcing his warmth into your fragile body, as one of his arms curled your body closer to him .

"better now? do you still feel sick?" You barely moved, but jungkook saw the  profound exhaustion you hardly held behind your half closed eyes. Your face drew back and your words threatened to choke you before you swallowed them behind your tongue.

Jungkook looked from your face to your shaky hands with merely faint concealed toughness before offering you a little sigh "come here"

He searched your legs under your dress and lifted your body tighter into his arms, then looked down at you, probably measuring how hazzy your eyes have become.
"your.. your hand" "don't worry its fine enough to carry, though you're a little bit heavy" you smiled faintly and it pleasure him that he was the reason behind it.

"why don't you skip dinner and I serve you some  dessert first? '' Taehyung smirked seductively at the lady in front of him, only to receive a devastating smack to his arm, which did nothing to withdraw him from what he asked for.

"shhh!! Can you keep your dick inside your pants? everyone is already waiting for us downstairs, so save your horny self for later" Yuna whined, as she made her way to the stairs. Her husband gave a crushed huff and rushed to catch her wrist before she could get the chance to dimm that need swirling within him.

"but-"A slight thud was heard and both of them turned around wanting to know what that sound was about. Taehyung was first to catch the motion and he saw Jungkook, kicking the door of his own room open and walking inside as for the first moment, he looked too occupied to be aware of his surroundings.