My apartment fills with uncomfortable silence as I frown and pull myself out of bed. I can't stay in here anymore and sit around. I'm bored and things are finally going better and I have motivation to actually move. I'm not letting it go to waste.

   I wander into my bathroom and start myself a hot shower before slowly pulling Harry's shirt from my body. My eyes are immediately fixed on the healing marks from my nails. They look like long scratches from a cat, reaching from my sides to the middle of my stomach. I turn away from my reflection fully and I step into the shower, the hot water steaming up into the air and relaxing my body.

   My shower lasts longer than I had expected it would, but I shaved practically everything and deep conditioned my hair as well as applying a hair mask to bring it back to its healthy state. After the last two weeks, I needed to deep clean myself and wash away everything, from my emotions to simply just the sleep from last night.

   I hold my towel protectively over my body as I dig around through my closet until I finally pull out a light blue and white plaid dress. Maybe it's stupid, but after being freshly cleaned and shaved, I want to look good. Even though I'm probably only going to stop by the studio, I still want to feel good. And I feel good when I'm dressed nice.

   Of course I'm disappointed that Harry didn't stay today, he also has been going above and beyond for me over the past week. And I wasn't exactly the nicest to be around while going through this time. He deserves a break from me, but I also don't want him to be annoyed with me and my problems.

   The dress hugs my body and accentuates my small curves and hides my hip dips from being seen. It ends about my mid thigh, if not a little bit higher, but it's cute. I slip on a pair of white authentic vans, tying the laces up before wandering into my bathroom. My makeup is light like usual, but I still feel slight nerves begin to build in my stomach.

   I'm nervous to see Tiff and Zayn again, I know it hasn't been a super long time but it still feels like it. I don't want them to baby me or walk on eggshells around me. I just want everything to go back to normal, whether they know about what really happened or not.

   I hadn't really said anything about my parents divorce to them, but I would assume Harry gave them a less detailed rundown so they didn't think I hated them or anything. But I don't know, it's not something I want everyone to know, especially about my mother's affair, but they're also my friends. I guess if they ask I'll tell them, but my hope for today is to be as far away from my problems as I can get.

Last night was the final straw, now all I have left is to move on without them. And it'll take time to be okay with that, but it'll happen. I know it will. But I have a lot to catch Sarah up on. Maybe I shouldn't have skipped my session the other day.

The air is hot and humid, July is here and it's making itself known with the high temperatures and the lack of wind and clouds in the sky. But I love it. The sun feels unbelievable on my bare skin, warming my arms and shoulders, bringing heat to my face and my cold hands. Outside has never seemed so much better than it does now.

The streets are wild and busy like they always are, but I ignore the sea of people and instead I focus on the mood I'm in. It feels like I haven't ever felt this happy in my whole nineteen years of living. Today is a good day.

"Look what the cat dragged in." Zayn laughs from his place behind the counter. I smile shyly as the door of the studio closes behind me, the smell of cigarette smoke invades my nostrils as I further myself inside. Tiff drops the magazine from her eyesight and squeals like a child as she jumps up from the couch, running over to me and crashing her body into mine, causing both of us to stumble a few steps.