Anjali hurts Khushi ?

Start from the beginning

Anjali : (evilly) You want coffee made by my hands na ... Khushi Kumari Gupta so-called Singh Raizada ?? And that also a STRONG one so ... get ready for it . 

******************************************************

Anjali walked up to the living room with the tray , where she placed the coffee cup , in her hand and walked up to Khushi , smirked before serving her (Khushi) the coffee . 

Anjali : (thinking) Drink well Mrs.ASR . 

Khushi brought the tea cup near her lips and ACTED as if she drank it and then frowned . She stood up angrily and spatted the HOT coffee on Anjali's face . 

Khushi : (angrily) What is this ha ?? Is this what I send you for making ... don't you have a little bit of sense in your head ??  

While Khushi said all this .... Anjali's skin was burning ... first thing it was a hot ... oops ... a very HOT coffee and secondly it had red chilly powder mixed in it ... and Anjali was shouting and crying as if the earth will come to the end any moment if she did not cry .

Everyone(Mami , Nani and HP brothers) in the mansion came to the living room , worriedly ... hearing Anjali's shout and cry .  Mami rushed to Anjali seeing her wincing in pain and immediately asked HP brothers , who were internally smiling , to bring ice pack but our HP brothers are too "innocent" to do that ... so they said that there was no any ice left in the fridge which made Anjali cry more . 

Mami : Hello Hi Bye Bye !! Phati ... I ...i mean Khushi ... Lavanya .... you were here only na tell me what happened to Anjali bitiya ?? How did she burn herself ??

Khushi : Nothing Mrs . Raizada !! I asked her to make a cup of coffee for me but she added a whole bottle of red chilly powder to me and when I drank it I could not control and the whole cup of coffee fell on her .... that's all . 

Khushi : (thinking with an evil winning smirk) What do you think Mrs.Jha ?? I will believe that I told you to make a cup of coffee for me and when you make it without any fuss than I will drink it without any second thought ?? Wow !! Nice plan it was ... but I am clever than you !! I can see your each and every movement in the kitchen as I have fixed a webcam in the kitchen as I cannot trust you so blindly right ?? And from now on you are gonna prepare the meals so its better to keep watch on you every time you cook . 

Manorama took Anjali to her room while Nani stayed quiet as she knew that her Grand-daughter was wrong here . She walked up to Khushi and joined her hands .

Nani : I am sorry in behalf of my grand-daughter on her behavior .

Khushi immediately held the old lady's joined hands in her palms and told her not to say sorry as it was not at all her fault . With that the old lady went to her room , sad , leaving the two besties and HP brothers in the living . 

Khushi turned towards HP and raised her eyebrows in a questioning manner . HP who understood her question ... quickly answered her .  

HP : Woh Khushi Bhabhi ... I know how Anjali had treated you years ago ... we have seen you in pain but that time we could not do anything because we knew that after that we .... we may lose our job ... I know we were selfish that time but now after  all these years ... we understood that we should have prevented her from torturing you to death without being selfish ... we regretted the descision of us not doing anything even if we saw what all happened with you .... but now we will help ... we will do whatever you tell us to do without any questions ... even if it is to help you in torturing Anjali the same way she did to you ... this time without being selfish ... so I told to Mamiji that ice is not there in the fridge though it is there . 

[Yes guys , Khushi in sign language asked HP that why he lied to Mami about the ice thing ... as she had saw it in the fridge ] 

OP : Yes Khushi Bhabhi ... we are really very sorry for ignoring everything that happened to you .

Before Khushi could speak anything ... they heard a loud voice of Mami from Anjali's room .

Mami : Hello Hi Bye Bye !! HP bringz the antiseptic cereamz from the first-aid boxwa down there ... there is no any antiseptic cereamz in Anjali 's room's first-aid boxwa .... phast !!

Khushi looked at Lavanya and smirked while the latter winked at her as she(Lav) was the one who took the antiseptic cream from the first-aid box of Anjali's room when she went to prepare coffee for Khushi ... and it became more easy for her as Shyam was in a deep sleep due to the effect of medicine . 

Khushi : HP ... go I have kept an antiseptic cream in the kitchen beside the basin .... give it to Mrs.Raizada .

HP ... as said without any question went to the kitchen and than gave the cream to Mami in Anjali's room . 

Mami applied the cream to Anjali but instead of soothing the burn ... it hurted Anjali more and she cried out loud .... while the two friends in the living smirked hearing her shout as they thought of their karnaama (awful work) of preparing a paste with salt mixed in it .... the same paste which was the reason of Anjali's cry this time .... and talking about HP , OP and JP ... they were left confused with the happenings . 

********************************************************

TO BE CONTINUED .....

How was the update guys ?? Did you like it .... well I am only gonna know that from your votes and comments so plz plz plz VOTE and COMMENT if you like the update . If any questions than plz don't hesitate to ask . Thank you all . Plz do FOLLOW ME for more .

LUV 

AAYUSHI

2589 WORDS.....