Chapter 28: Thin Ice

Start from the beginning

Plagg: "Well, well, Casanova. Got yourself a new contender?"

Adrien: "No. No way. Ladybug's the only one I love. But..."

Plagg: "Ladybug doesn't love you, so maybe it's about time you changed your tune. Right?"

Adrien: "Why should it be different with Kagami? I must not have the right technique, that's all."

Plagg: "I don't know a thing about human girls, but whenever I meet a beautiful Camembert, I introduce myself. Hello, Camembert. I'm Plagg. So very nice to eat you."

Adrien: "Thanks, but I'll get love advice from someone else."

In the Agreste car Adrien almost says something to his bodyguard but then decides not to. At the Agreste mansion. While eating, Adrien almost says something to Nathalie but then decides not to as she takes his plate. In Gabriel's atelier, Gabriel is staring at a portrait of his wife when Adrien peeks in. He decides not to say something and leaves. The next day at Françoise Dupont High School. Adrien enters the school and looks around trying to find someone to talk to about this. First was Marc and Nathaniel who would be happy to give advice, but it wouldn't necessarily apply to his situation. He could also ask Ivan and Mylène but they left the area as soon as he saw them. Then there was Dante and Marinette who were looking at Marinette's sketches. He immediately push the thought away as both of them hated him right now. His saving grace was Alya and Nino who just walked in.

Adrien: (walks up to the two of them) "Perfect timing Alya."

Alya raises an eyebrow which gave Adrien the hint that she was listening to him.

Adrien: "Actually, what I meant was... I need some advice right now. Can we talk?"

Alya: "Sure, I'll see you in class Nino."

Alya goes with him to the side and sits down next to him on a bench.

Adrien: "Okay, well... I'm sorry, this is a bit awkward for me because it's about a girl."

Alya: (suddenly super interested) "A girl?"

Adrien: "We see each other all the time because we study together. We've just been friends, you know. Until recently. Now I'm starting to see her differently."

Alya: "Well what's she like?"

Adrien: "She's special. Very pretty. She's got dark silky hair, deep and mysterious eyes..."

Alya: 'He better not be talking about Marinette. Dante will kill him.' "Do I know her?"

Adrien: "Yeah, it's Kagami."

Alya: "I see."

Adrien: "What should I do?"

Alya: "Just take her somewhere fun." (Checks her phone) "There's a discount at the ice rink. Take her there."

Adrien: "That's a great idea except I think I'd be too shy to go there with her by myself."

Alya: (rolls her eyes) "Okay, then we'll make it a group thing. Just be there after school with her and I'll bring Nino and a couple others."

Adrien: "Thank you Alya."

After school at the ice rink the mayor planning to abuse his power again.

Philippe: "I can't believe it, Mr. Mayor! You want to shut my ice rink down!?"

Andrè: "This is not your ice rink, Philippe! It belongs to the Parisians. I'm not closing it down. I'll just be converting it into an indoor gym for my Chloé... er, my city! Nobody comes to your ice rink for lessons anyway. You haven't had a single student sign up this year. Just look around you."