🐙Mouth of hell (assassination classroom) 🌼

Nagisa POV (we're starting in my comfort zone XD)
~~~~~~~~
The apocalypse started about two months ago, a mouth of hell opened up in New York. The Statue of Liberty acting almost like it's holding up the portal.

"Hey Nagisa, do you think that America will be at the olympics? Or is that "mouth of hell" still giving them problems?" Places down a cup of tea in front of me as I go back to grading the papers.

"They probably won't. I mean, with the apocalypse happening over there it's hard to say. They're pretty stubborn, but logically they won't be coming." He laughs as he kisses my forehead.

"Good point, it's a good thing that Nakamura cancelled her flight to America and stayed in London instead." He lets out a nice laugh and goes back out to the kitchen.

Yeah, the apocalypse is a thing, in America. Everywhere else has been unaffected so we just kinda, stopped talking to them. I mean what do you want us to do? Drop everything for a country that was on the brink of another civil war? I think not. So we've just been watching from afar. If it gets too bad to the point where it's going to affect the rest of us then yeah, we'll step in. But for now I'll be safe at home drinking tea and grading papers.

The mouth of hell has a preference for American I guess.

A/n it's short as fuck I know but I'm just excited! This is the first chapter here! And it low key could have been in the other book but shhhhhhhh we don't talk about her now :) get over your ex sweetie you're with this book now :).

Anyways! Yeah, a nice short and sweet first chapter! I guess... onto chapter two? See y'all later bye~
By: Cas
Date: February 10th 2021
Word count: 313