"So, you're like a Spectre?" Kara asked.

"No. I am nothing like your friend Oliver Queen. I am more like a Pariah." Coville said.

"I don't understand, what are you talking about?" Sam asked.

"I'll bring you up to speed later." Kara said and Sam nodded.

"Can you tell us where to find the fountain?" Sam asked Coville.

"It is not as simple as it was the last time you were here. It is my duty to ensure that the fountain's power is not abused again. The first thing I did when I discovered my new position was hide the fountain to prevent the daughters of Juru from finding it. I cannot reveal it to just anyone. Even the daughters of Alura and Astra." Coville said.

"Wait what?" Kara asked, thinking she'd misheard Coville.

"Yes Kara, daughter of Alura. With my new position came new insights, particularly that of the true origin of Reign's host. Samantha, daughter of Astra In-Ze." Coville said.

"Who?" Sam asked.

"That's my aunt. If what Coville is saying is true Sam, then that means that we're actually cousins." Kara said.

"So now I find out that I'm actually related to Supergirl and Superman. It seems like I got skipped over in terms of powers." Sam said and Coville chuckled, right before he stood up straight.

"What's wrong?" Kara asked.

"Well, I suppose that this is a good news, bad news situation." Coville said.

"Great, what's the good news?" Kara asked.

"It is finally safe for me to reveal the fountain's location to you." Coville said.

"Wait, why is it suddenly safe?" Sam asked.

"Because it would appear that when you separated yourself from Reign, you also provided her with a means of escape and Purity and Pestilence transferred their life essences and their powers to her as she did to make her the embodiment of the trinity." Coville said.

"That makes it even more important that we find the fountain and power up." Sam said and Coville nodded as he raised his hand and the darkness parted to reveal the fountain.

"One more question before you most likely disappear, why didn't J'onn and Mon-El enter the valley with us?" Kara asked.

"I could not allow them to enter, for while Lena Luthor and Alex Danvers were able to enter once, I cannot allow non kryptonians to enter the valley. It is a sacred place." Coville said.

"Will we be able to take the water of weakness back to the outside world with us?" Sam asked.

"No. You will need to find another way to defeat Reign, but I can offer you some advice on that." Coville said.

"What is it?" Kara asked.

"While drinking the water of strength will enhance your physical power, it will not bring your powers up to the strength of Reign, especially since this time, Ms. Luthor was able to separate her life force from yours, Samantha, so now Sam getting stronger will not make her weaker." Coville said.

"So what should we do?" Kara asked.

"Reign spent years drinking from the fountain of strength. Even if you both drink from the fountain now, it will not increase your powers to match her's. However, there is a way for you both to increase your strengths to her level now, though I am not sure how you will feel about it." Coville said.

"What do you mean?" Kara asked.

"A similar process to how you get your powers from Earth's sun. If you were to each immerse yourself in the fountain of strength, it would allow you to soak in all of its power at once." Coville said.