Hammer chuckled, "His name is Lucien. It was good. He knows what he's doing that's for sure, already has lots of ideas to grow the business. Pretty sure I will just be able to focus more on making the inventory but let's not talk about work tonight."

"Ali!" Franny suddenly shouted, pulling the silent Mage into a hug.

"Francesca. You might want to let me go before your mate here decides I'm being too friendly."

Oscar chuckled and leaned his back against the bar as Franny reluctantly released Alistar. Hammer passed him a glass filled halfway with a dark amber liquid.

"You must have performed a spell to get a drink tonight."

Hammer laughed, flashing Alistar his boyish, charming grin, "Camelia is down a bartender at the moment. Sylas is performing soon so it's just her right now."

Suddenly the lights and music shut off and a voice boomed over the crowd introducing Sylas. They watched him perform for a bit before Hammer leaned down to whisper in Cecilia's ear.

"Come with me A Chuisle."

He slipped his hand into hers and started to lead her through the crowd to a door near the bar.

"Sampson what are we doing?" Cecilia laughed as Hammer pulled out a key he had borrowed from Camelia and unlocked the employee only door, slipping out of the bar the same why they had before when Cecilia was trying to escape Zachariah.

"I have a surprise for you." Hammer turned and took Cecilias face in his hands, pressing his lips to hers in a kiss that made her weak at the knees.

He led her to his bike and handed her a helmet. Cecilia couldn't help but smile, he was recreating the night he had helped her escape the bar. With a wink the bike roared to life as Cecilia climbed on behind him, this time not even hesitating to wrap her arms around him and press in close. He didn't rush his driving, instead took them through the town leisurely, giving them both a chance to enjoy the ride before heading up the mountain to The Tower.

"So, what now Sampson?" Cecilia teased as she took off her helmet, "Are we going to have another night of soul baring secrets?"

"Something like that." He grinned cheekily at her as they walked up the stair to the top deck of the tower. As the neared the last few steps, Hammer moved behind Cecilia and put his hands over her eyes.

"Really Sampson?"

"Yes, really. I want you to be surprised."

He sent out a whisper of power to activate the soft crystal lights he had set up along with pillows, blankets, a picnic basket, everything he could think of to make this more comfortable and special for them both.

"Open your eyes." He whispered as he took his hands off her eyes, letting her take in everything he had done.

She looked around, her eyes wide, mouth slightly open in surprise.

This is... whoa." She breathed. "You did all this for me?"

Hammer chuckled, pulling her further onto the deck.

"Well us. I wanted it to be special, in the place you first opened up and let me in. This place is special to us, it holds meaning, not only personally but magically as well."

"Magically?" Cecilia had an idea of why that was important, but she was still trying to figure out some of the subtleties of Hammer's power.

Nodding Hammer stepped closer to his Mate. He had been doing a lot of research and talking with Sylas in the last month, wanting to make sure that they completed the bond correctly. Having a place that meant something to them both was just as important as everything they would have to do, it wasn't strictly necessary but it would make the bond stronger.